✖oo1✖

Operation: Melt Oppa's G- I- R- L- Y Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

✖oo1✖

--Operation: Melt Oppa's _ _ _ _ _ Heart--

 

"Yah! Luhan hyung! Wake up!" someone said. Luhan groaned and opened his eyes slowly. He saw Sehun's face shining at the struck of the sun. He smiled and suddeny pulled Sehun beside him as they were laying together. Sehun got startled and slowly looked at Luhan whose smiling widely at him. He gulped and immediately looked away blushing a bit. "Tsk" Sehun heard Luhan as Sehun glanced at Luhan whose chuckling.

"What are you chuckling at hyung?" Sehun asked and raised a brow. "It's weird you know" Luhan said still chuckling. "About what?" Sehun asked. "Calling me a hyung" Luhan said and stopped chuckling. "What's wrong calling you a hyung?" Sehun asked. "Nothing... it is just that... I'm not used..." Luhan didn't continued as he just laughed all of a sudden. "Yah hyung! Stop laughing!" Sehun said irriatated.

"Isn't it bad to call you hyung? I'm still a boy you know" Sehun muttered and rolled his eyes. "But, a girl in heart" Luhan added and laughed hard. "Hyung, it's not funny anymore" Sehun said with a serious tone. Sehun just wait for Luhan to stop laughing. Sehun groaned and stood up. "If you're done laughing, taka a bath and hurry up" Sehun said coldly as he left Luhan's room and sat at the living room.

Minutes later as Luhan went downstairs already done. Luhan stopped and saw Sehun snoring. He smiled and shook his head approaching him. His smile suddenly changed into a smirk and immediately slapped Sehun's face really hard making Sehun wake up in alert. Sehun looked at Luhan with a poker face as Luhan was laughing again. "Yah hyung! Stop fooling around! Early in the morning, you pissed me off" Sehun hissed and rolled his eyes.

While they're at the back seat in the bus, Sehun glanced at Luhan whose typing something at his phone while smiling warmly. "Hyung, will you stop smiling? You're in a public transportation. People might think that you have a mental disorder" Sehun said weirdly. "This is a public transportation?" Luhan asked innocently and stopped looking at his phone for a second. Sehun groaned and facepalmed.

"We're the only ones in this bus. No one can see me smile and think I'm weird. So, I can smile whenever I want to" Luhan said and looked back at his phone. "Why are you smiling anyways?" Sehun asked and raised a brow. "Oh nothing" Luhan said and shook his head. "Maybe you're watching some videos" Sehun said as Luhan got amazed and looked at Sehun. "How do you know?" Luhan joked.

"So, you're really watching those kind of videos?" Sehun asked. "Offcourse not! I will never watch those kinds of videos in my entire life!" Luhan said and keep shaking his head. Sehun remained silent observing Luhan's action. Sehun sighed in defeat and looked away. 'Pfft! Why is he smiling like that?' Sehun thought and rested his head on the window. '... Maybe he's just looking at himself in his phone' Sehun thought and bit his lip.

Break time  as they were eating loudly. "Let's hang out later" Kris suggested as they bamed. "Are you free tonight?" Kris asked them. "I'll pass" Luhan blurted and suddenly smiled. "Huh? Why? That's first time" Kris said and chuckled. "I'll do something later" Luhan said and continued to eat. "Are you sad?" Chen teased Sehun while smiling sheepishly. "Aww! awtsu" Kai butted in and pouted.

"What are you talking about? Offcourse not!" Sehun said divaishly and rolled his eyes. Suho sat beside Lay holding a box. "What is that?" Lay asked and raised a brow. "A fangirl just gave it to me" Suho sad smiling widely. "Wah! Cupcake!" Xiumin said as Suho saw Xiumin opened the box and took one cupcake and ate. "Whathe-- Yah! You fatsu!" Suho said jaw drop. "Wae? I'm hungry" Xiuin said munching the cupcake.

"Yah fatsu! Get a grip already! Everyday when one of us would bring a food to one of our fangirls, you will be the first one to eat it instead of us" Tao butted in with a matter of fact tone. "No wonder you're a fatsu!" Suho added and chuckled. "Can I ask, does your fangirls give you a present?" Lay asked. Xiumin was about to talk. "... Offcourse not! Can't you see, he's eating our present" Tao blurted and chuckled.

"Yah! Why are you so mean?" Xiumin said and pouted. "Because you're eating our fangirls' foods" Tao hissed and rolled his eyes. "Yah! Wheres your manners?" Kris noticed and glared at the three. "Doesn't mean he looks young, you will disrespect him? He's still older than you" Kris added. "Say sorry to him" Kris ended. "Mianhe" the three muttered and bowed. "Apology accepted" Xumin said and smiled widely. "Okay, let's--" Suho was cut off and blinked as there were no cupcakes anymore.

"I need to go" Luhan stood up up and left with a smile. Sehun looked at Luhan whose fading away. "Psst!" Sehun looked back and saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun waving their hands. "What now?" Sehun asked divaishly and raised a brow. "What do yo think is the reason of his smile?" Chanyeol asked and wiggled his eyebrows. "Why are you asking me? I don't know!" Sehun said and looked away. "Maybe he's playing something on his phone" Baekhyun guessed.

"Or... he's reading some story" Chanyeol added tapping. "Or maybe... he's watching some funny videos in Youtube" Baekhyun continued snapping his fingers. "... Maybe he's watching some videos" Chanyeol said and gasped all of a sudden. "Anything else?" Sehun asked boringly with a poker face as his chin was resting on his palms. "Yeah! We have m

Please log in to read the full chapter