Epilogue

My Groom Who Left ME in the Altar

 

One year later…

 

 

                        I blinked at the lights around me. I was lying on a small mattress my body barely covered. I distantly hear the bustling around me and the people drifting in and out of my vision but I couldn’t focus on that I can only focus on the pain in my belly.

 

                        “Where is she?” a voice said nervously. “Where’s my wife?”

 

                        “She’s right here, Mr. Cho.” a girl said.

 

                        I looked at Kyuhyun’s eyes and he was smiling encouragingly at me. “Jagiya, I’m here.”

 

                        “I’m scared.” I mumbled.

 

                        “It’s alright.” Kyuhyun assured me wiping the beads of sweat that started to form in my forehead. “I’m here, I won’t leave you.”

 

                        “Mrs. Cho?” the doctor called for my attention and I tore away my gaze from Kyuhyun. “When I told you to push, push okay?”

 

                        I nodded and held my breath.

 

                        I am about to deliver a baby.

 

                        “Push!” the doctor said.

 

                        I gave out a wail and I pushed with all my might. I panted with the effort and gripped Kyuhyun’s arm. He winced in pain but he still held me.

 

                        “Push baby, push!” Kyuhyun said. “The baby is almost out.”

 

                        “I know!” I screamed and pushed again.

 

                        “I’m so excited.” Kyuhyun said in my left.

 

                        I glared at him before letting out a great push and collapsed on the bed. I heard a baby’s cry and I smiled despite of myself.

 

                        I saw the baby being lifted as the doctor cut the cord.

 

                        “It’s our baby.” Kyuhyun murmured beside me kissing me all over.

 

                        “It’s a baby boy.” the doctor announced.

 

                        I smiled and couldn’t wait to hold the baby in my arms. My smile turned to a grimace and a clutched Kyuhyun’s arm again.

 

                        “My stomach hurts.” I said and felt another pain.

 

                        “Tae Hee what’s wrong?” Kyuhyun asked panic in his voice.

 

                        “Oh there’s another one!” the doctor exclaimed.

 

                        “Another one?” Kyuhyun and I both asked.

 

                        “Mrs. Kim you need to push again!” the doctor ordered.

 

                        “Oh another one!” Kyuhyun smiled happily and I smacked him in the arm.

 

                        “Yah Cho Kyuhyun!” I shouted at him. “Don’t you know how painful this is?”

 

                        Kyuhyun wiped off his smile and I almost laugh. “Sorry baby, I’m just happy we have two angels.”

 

                        “I know.” I smiled through the pain.

 

                        The other baby’s cry is higher pitched and the doctor announced that it’s a baby girl.

 

                        “Congratulations you have gave birth to a twins.” the doctor smiled.

 

                        I received a kiss from Kyuhyun and then I out.

                        The next time I woke up I am in a bright and pleasant room. The room is crowded too because all of the SJ members were here.

 

                        I pushed myself in a sitting position. “What’s going on?”

 

                        “You’re awake!” Kyuhyun beamed and he was holding a bundle in his arms.

 

                        I smiled when I saw that he’s carrying our baby. “Can I hold him?”

 

                        “Neh.” Kyuhyun smiled and he put the baby in my arm. “That’s baby Kyuhae.”

 

                        “Kyuhae?” I asked.

 

                        “Neh.” he nodded.

 

                        “Kyuhyun thought of naming your baby behind your back.” Yesung said solemnly and we laughed.

 

                        “I should name our baby girl then.” I smiled. “How about Taehyun?”

 

                        “Taehyun?” Kyuhyun smiled and rocked baby Taehyun back and forth. “I bet she will like it.”

 

                        “Now we only need one baby Cho.” Kyuhyun winked at me.

 

                        I glared at him. “Yah, Cho Kyuhyun, if I have to endure that pain all over again soon I’m going to kill you.”

 

                        “But I told you I want three little Chos.” he pouted cutely.

 

                        “Yah~ are you trying to make another group for SME?” Leeteuk joked.

 

                        Kyuhyun wiggled his eyebrows. “Now that’s an idea, hyung.”

 

                        I laughed at their silliness. “If you want to make a group as big as Super Junior, you’re going have to carry the baby in your own belly.”

 

                        “You’re on your own kid!” Siwon patted Kyuhyun in the back.

 

                        “So do we get to be godfathers?” Heechul asked.

 

                        “Of course.” I smiled at them.

 

                        “You should all probably buy what our baby needs.” Kyuhyun suggested.

 

                        “Shut up maknae!” Heechul laughed.

 

                        I met Kyuhyun eyes and mouthed the word I love you. He winked at me and I know that happily ever after is just ahead of us.