Back To Taemin's Side

My Groom Who Left ME in the Altar

 

Taemin’s POV:

 

                        I tried to make up for my recklessness last time when I was drunk. I know I shouldn’t have done those things and I know I have caused Tae Hee noona disappointment again.

 

                        I never know being in love is going to be this crazy.

 

                        My jealousy over Kyuhyun just mounts whenever I see him. I admit that I was threatened by him but I was a little relieved that Tae Hee noona wasn’t being friendly with him anymore. I mean, they’re still polite and everything but Tae Hee noona seems to be putting a distance between them again.

 

                        I felt someone hug me and I looked up.

 

                        “Why are you standing here like an idiot, huh?” Minho hyung asked.

 

                        “I was just thinking, hyung.” I laughed, pulling away from him.

 

                        “You could’ve done that sitting.” he said.

 

                        Key hyung was busy looking at his face in front of the mirror when he spoke to me. “Where have you been the other day?”

 

                        I thought of a quick excuse. “I spend my night at home.”

 

                        “Wae?” he frowned. “You didn’t even called or anything.”

 

                        “Sorry.” I mumbled.

 

                        My little drinking spree last time with Kyuhyun hyung was a secret only the SUJU hyungs and Tae Hee noona knows. We will be in great trouble if anyone found out.

                        “We were worried about you.” Onew hyung said munching on a chicken leg.

 

                        “Yah!” Jonghyun hyung demanded. “Where did you get that?”

 

                        “I got it delivered today.” Onew hyung smiled lost in his chicken.

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV:

 

                        The distance Tae Hee has been putting between us was being more and more obvious these past few days and although she still talks to me I can feel the barrier she have built between us. I don’t know if it’s for my sake or hers but it’s definitely driving me crazy.

 

                        Ever since my break up with Yoona I haven’t had the chance to think of what to do with myself. I know I should take a step towards getting closer to Tae Hee but even that would be a big risk. No one knows of our beak up yet aside from my friends and Yoona’s friends.

 

                        It’s been crazy. I couldn’t even step a foot on their dorm. They wanted to shoot me dead.

 

                        It still comes down to the fact that Tae Hee is avoiding me. It almost felt like as if she doesn’t want anything to do with me. When I look at her she seems so happy but somehow her eyes won’t go with her actions.

 

                        “What’s up?” Sungmin asked when a bumped into him in the living room.

                       

                        I looked at him thoughtfully. “I don’t know what to do.”

 

                        “Me too.” Sungmin said. “Do you think I need to buy a new phone?”

 

                        I rolled my eyes at him.

 

                        “What is it this time?” Sungmin asked throwing his phone on the sofa.

 

                        “Tae Hee is avoiding me.” I replied.

 

                        “Does she knows Yoona broke up with you?” he asked and I shook my head.

 

                        I hugged a pillow. “It wouldn’t make a difference. She’s with Taemin.”

 

                        “You could take that kid down.” Sungmin smirked still bitter about Taemin’s disrespectfulness.

 

                        “Maybe but I won’t.” I sighed.

 

                        “Wae?” Sungmin frowned. “Sometimes you’re too noble.”

 

                        “Taemin knows Tae Hee even before I know her.” I explained. “She cares for him.”

 

                        “Caring and loving is two different things.” Sungmin said.

 

                        “I just want to prove myself to her.” I mused.

 

                        That I am worth loving again.

 

                       

                        We were called down again for a meeting and I felt like being punched in the gut when I saw Taemin take Tae Hee’s hand so happily like a child on Christmas day. I ignored them out of my jealous feelings.

 

                        I thought I did my best when I heard her pleasant laugh, I realized I miss her so much that I ache for her.

 

                        The night at Jeju Island seems a long time ago. I wish I held her then and maybe I’ll have one beautiful memory with her. I opened my phone under the table and looked at an old photograph of Tae Hee smiling at me and imagined our happy days.

 

                        Ugh. I felt like a love sick puppy. What can I do?

 

                        I’m a free man without any relationship to tie my hands but Tae Hee…she’s back in Taemin’s side. This time the story is reversed. I am the outsider. Who am I to break their happy love?

 

                        I am just Cho Kyuhyun…a hopeless man in love with Kim Tae Hee.