Paris

My Groom Who Left ME in the Altar

 

 

 

                     Taemin and I were at the airport. He was dragging my suitcase for me and he looks sullen. Today’s my flight to Paris and as expected Taemin has been reluctant for me to go. He whines at me and pleaded but in the end I have convinced him that I will be gone for just a couple of days and will be back for him.

 

                        “Do you really have to go?” he asked again.

 

                        “Neh.” I nodded.

 

                        “I’m worried.” Taemin pouted.

 

                        “You don’t need to be worried.” I smiled at him. “I’ll be back before you know it.”

 

                        “I’m afraid you won’t comeback.” Taemin said.

 

                        “I will comeback.” I assured him. “Besides I will miss you and Momo.”

 

                        I tried to joke around but he still looks sullen. I heard my flight being called and I took the baggage from him.

 

                        I sighed. “Taemin, this is my work. This is what I do. I hope you can understand that.”

 

                        “Mianhe.” he bowed.

 

                        “I need to go.” I said waving at him. “I’ll call when I get back. Annyeong~”

 

 

                        I looked at the window, outside the plane and I saw nothing but clouds. I was stressed with my life and Taemin is getting anxious all the time. I know he loves me but sometimes he goes overboard and I feel like I’m suffocating but I can’t push him away.

 

                        I’m so glad to be leaving for awhile.

 

                        I may be able to think some things over while I’m at work or better yet don’t think at all.

 

                       

                      The fashion show in Paris is a total scene. It was all over the news paper and many people, famous people, were coming. It will be a really great opportunity to start talking to people about my business.

 

                       The fashion show lasted for more than four hours and it was all a blur but I had fun. I managed to show my designs to a lot of people and they seem interested with my project. I am currently sitting on a far away corner in the after party for the show when someone sits beside me.

 

                          “Hello.” Maria said.

 

                          I gasp. “Maria! I didn’t know you were coming.”

 

                          “I just came back from my honeymoon.” she beamed.

 

                          “I thought it’s never gonna end.” I laughed.

                       

                          “I actually want to make it a year but Jiwon needs to work and I miss the fashion scene.” Maria whispered at me.

 

                          “Jiwon must be running low on money because of your long honeymoon.” I .

 

                          “A little.” she laughed. “So how’s Korea?”

 

                          “Complicated.” I winced.

 

                          “Jinjja?” she asked with a little accent. “Wae?”

 

                          “I saw my ex fiancé.” I informed her.

 

                          Maria gripped my arm. “You’ve been hiding from me! Out with the whole story, now!”

 

                          So I told her everything that happened.

 

                          “I’ve never known a girl in my life that has a complicated love life as yours!” Maria exclaimed.

 

                          “Tell me about it.” I laughed.

 

                          Maria grabbed my shoulders. “I want to meet them.”

 

                          I frowned. “Meet who?”

 

                          “Yoona, Kyuhyun and Taemin.” Maria replied.

 

                          “Mourago?” I asked. “Wae?”

 

                          “I want to meet Yoona and hug her and tell her about fashion but mostly thank her because she loves you like I do.” Maria said thoughtfully. “Maybe we can be friends too.”

 

                          I rolled my eyes. “And what about Kyuhyun and Taemin.”

 

                          “I’ll smack Kyuhyun in the head so he’ll know what he’s losing and maybe I’ll also shout at his face too.” Maria answered bluntly. “And Taemin…well I’ll pinch his cheeks and tell him that he’s so cute but he needs to grow up more.”

 

                          “I think both of them will definitely hate you for that.” I pointed out.

 

                          “Oh well at least they know what I think.” Maria shrugged.

 

                          “You’re crazy.” I smiled.

 

                          “How about I come back to Korea with you?” Maria suggested.

 

                          I raised my eyebrow. “And leave Jiwon?”

 

                          “He’s on a business trip.” Maria answered with a shrug but I know she misses him.

 

                          I pat her. “My love life is not really that interesting. I’ll call you though if you really need to smack any of them.”

 

                          “I’ll probably end up smacking you too.” Maria sighed.

 

                          I laughed. “Yeah, probably.”