Kyuhyun Oppa

My Groom Who Left ME in the Altar

 

Kyuhyun’s POV:

 

 

                After bringing Yoona to dinner last night we sat and talked for hours on the rooftop of SME building. She talked endlessly about her experience in Thailand and I just listened. I forgot how she can be talkative at times but I liked it, hearing her talk is just like listening to a wonderful story. Maybe it’s because of the way she talks about it, there’s always wonder and innocence in her voice.

 

                Yoona has always been the one who do the talking and most of the time I just listened or sometimes I’ll share too and ask some things to her. It works for us that way and she’s never bothered that I’m silent.

 

                I was glad to hear that she had fun in Thailand at least she’s happy when I failed to be around, which makes me feel guilty of course. And then she started telling me the day she had with Tae Hee, that’s when I had trouble listening. I didn’t realize that they’ve gotten closer. I’m not saying that I’d rather they’re not friends but…I don’t know. It’s just weird that they clicked so much when there are so many things going on in the present and in the past, which Yoona doesn’t know about.

 

                I sighed. Another thing to feel guilty about.

 

                I wanted to tell her sometimes, what happened to Tae Hee and me from the past, I don’t want to keep Yoona in the dark but when Yoona starts talking about Tae Hee and their great time together, I change my mind altogether. I don’t want to ruin their friendship, which I am certain will happen once the truth shows but what can I do?

 

                I don’t want Yoona to know from someone else but I don’t want to be the one to tell her either. Either way she’ll get hurt. I don’t want her to get hurt.

 

                I sighed again, louder this time and I was dragged back to reality from my deep thoughts.

                “Looks like our maknae have a lot on his mind.” Siwon observed.

 

                “Will you please stop sighing?” Ryeowook called from across the table. “We’re in the middle of breakfast.”

 

                “Mianhe, Wookie.” I said.

 

                “What’s the problem?” Donghae hyung wants to know.

 

                “Nothing.” I shrugged.

 

                “You’re acting weird these past few days.” Heechul hyung said.

 

                I feigned surprise. “I’m acting weird hyung? Aigoo~ at least I’m not acting evil.”

 

                “Shut up!” Heechul hyungs said rolling his eyes.

 

                “You’re still evil.” Yesung hyung commented.

 

                “I’m not evil.” I said finishing my food.

 

                I excused myself and saw Sungmin on the living room, sleeping on the couch. I poked him with the remote control and he stirred.

 

                “Yah, why are you sleeping here?” I asked.

 

                “Go away.” he mumbled.

 

                “There’s food in the kitchen, Minnie.” I said, shaking him. “Go eat.”

 

                He sat up and rubbed his eyes. “Why are you being nice?”

 

                “I’m not.” I replied. “I just want the couch to myself.”

 

                He throws a pillow at me and then walked towards the kitchen. I laughed at his sullen expression and settled myself on the couch.

 

 

 

 

Yoona’s POV:

 

 

                The girls were all excited this morning when Taeyeon unnie announced that we will be posing for Vogue magazine again. We love the staff of Vogue because they really take care of the models and we feel special.

 

                “Where are you going unnie?” Seohyun asked.

 

                I smiled at her. “I’m going to ask Kyuhyun oppa to go out today.”

 

                “Wae?” she asked. “He just took you to dinner last night.”

 

                I laughed. “I want to spend more time with him.”

 

                “Spend some time with me too.” Seohyung said. “Let’s go to the mall.”

 

                I laughed at her whining tone. “I’ll go to the mall with you tomorrow, arasso?”

 

                “But we have a schedule tomorrow.” she insisted.

 

                “I’m sure we’ll finish early.” I assured her.

 

                Outside the room I heard Sunny gasp. “Unnie!!!”

 

                I poked my head out of the room to know what’s gotten into her. Her shout woke the other girls too.

 

                “What’s wrong with you, Sunny?” Jessica asked, still sleepy.

 

                “You have to see this.” Sunny said holding out today’s newspaper.

 

                Tifanny frowned. “Wait, is that Yoona and Tae Hee unnie?”

 

                “Neh!” Sunny nodded.

 

                I looked at the headline and I saw a photo of us that must have been taken in from the fashion show last night.

 

                “You’re so lucky!” Hyeyeon said.

                I smiled. “I know. It was awesome; you should have seen Tae Hee unnie grace the show.”

 

                “You didn’t tell us about it.” Yuri said sounding hurt.

 

                “Mianhe it was unplanned.” I apologized. “Believe me Tae Hee unnie wanted you all to come.”

 

                “Maybe we can go next time.” Sooyoung said.

 

                “Neh.” I nodded. “Tae Hee unnie said we’ll all go next time.”

 

                “Arasso.” they agreed.

 

                I gave Kyuhyun oppa a call as I head downstairs to the lobby and I’m glad when he answered on the first ring. Ten minutes later we were on his car driving towards the amusement park.

 

                “Oppa, are you sure you want to go to the theme park today?” I asked.

 

                He glanced at me while keeping his attention on the wheel. “It’s where you want to go, right?”

 

                “Neh but we can go someplace else of you like.” I explained.

 

                “Let’s go to the place where I can see you smile and enjoy.” he smiled at me. “Arasso?”

 

                That’s enough to brighten my day. “Arasso.”

 

                I made Kyuhyun oppa ride with me even with the most childish rides and he didn’t complain. That’s one of the things that I love about him, he tolerates me and whatever I want. Being with him like this it’s impossible to believe why they have given him the nickname of evil maknae, he’s always been gentle to me.

 

                My relationship with him is easy and he listens to me all the time, something that I really love about him. That’s where our bond comes from, I guess. I loved him because he was patient to me, especially when I was trying to fix my broken heart back then.

 

                He listened and hugged me when I cried. The next thing I know we were dating and we’re together. He was romantic in his own ways and I’m so happy that were having our time together right now. He’s been busy these past few days and sometimes he’s pre-occupied but I know he’s just working hard.

 

                “Oppa, gumawo for taking me here.” I smiled up at him as we walked towards his car.

 

                He brushed a loose strand of hair away from my face. “Did you have fun?”

 

                “Neh.” I nodded.

 

                “I’m glad you’re happy.” he smiled.

 

                “You make me happy.” I said taking his hand.

 

                He squeezed my hand and gave an apologetic smile. I even detected a little sadness but I must have been imagining it.

 

                “What’s wrong?” I asked.

 

                He shook his head. “Mianhe.”

 

                I frowned. “Wae?”

 

                “Because I’m not around much.” he said but I know there’s something more.

 

                “It’s okay.” I assured him. “I’m not around much too.”

 

                He just nodded instead of answering. I tip toed and gave him a soft kiss on the lips.

 

                “You have nothing to apologize for.” I murmured and then he opened the car door for me.