I Am Mrs. Cho

My Groom Who Left ME in the Altar

 

I am currently in my bridal car, waiting for me to be called inside and start my procession and again I am waiting for the longest time of my life. The dull nervousness in the pit of my stomach it starts building again as I wait impatiently.

 

                        There was a knock on the car window and I rolled it down. My brother held an envelope for me again and my heart hammered to my chest.

 

                        I opened the letter.

 

Dear Tae Hee,

 

                        I am writing this letter to let you know that by the time you read this I am probably waiting for you down the aisle in the best suit you can ever make me.

 

                        I want you to know how thankful I am for giving me another chance, another shot for your love. I promise not to screw up this time and I intend to keep my promise.

 

 

Saranghae,

Kyuhyun

 

                       

                        I wiped the tears that threatened to appear. I will not ruin my face today; I will be beautiful for him.

 

                        “Unnie, it’s time.” Yoona smiled at me.

 

                        I let Maria hold the letter as I took my place outside the church. I heard the faint sound of the processional march and I took step forward making my way down the aisle.

 

                        I met Kyuhyun’s eyes and I know I made the right descision.

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV:

 

                        My heart flutters when I saw her, enthralled by her beauty. She’s wearing a white gown as white as snow, something I didn’t get the chance to see last time, with her hair braided up. Her face might be hidden by thin veil but it doesn’t mean I can’t see her beautiful face.

 

                        I couldn’t help thinking that I am the happiest man on earth.

 

                        I couldn’t wait for her to reach me so I can take her hand but I stayed where I am. When she finally reached me I gave her my dazzling smile, letting her now that this time this is real.

 

                        We walked together in the remaining steps to reach the altar and put ourselves in the sacredness of the vow. We exchanged vows and traded rings. When I finally get to kiss her I was blown away by my own love for her.

 

                        “Saranghae.” I murmured.

 

                        “Nado.” she smiled.

 

 

Tae Hee’s POV:

 

                        We were in the reception area of a huge hotel where the party for my wedding will be held. I’m still high with happiness of finally being married to Kyuhyun. I smiled and greeted everyone and when I was alone I kept relieving the wedding in my head. It was magical and fulfilling at the same time.

 

                        I spotted Yoona from the side coming over to me. She gave me big hug and I couldn’t help the tears that sprang to my eyes.

 

                        “I’m so happy you’re here.” I smiled.

 

                        “Me too.” Yoona smiled. “Look who came for you.”

 

                        I looked behind her and saw her friends smiling sheepishly at me. Sunny gave me a hug and they kissed my in the cheek.

                        “Chukkahae!” they smiled.

 

                        “I thought you’re forever going to hate me.” I laughed.

 

                        “Nah, we’re just being stubborn in recognizing the truth.” Yuri smiled.

 

                        “Mainheyo, unnie.” Jessica apologized and gave her a hug.

 

 

                        Kyuhyun appeared by my side and swept me away from them. “How’s my wife?”

 

                        “Happy.” I giggled. Kyuhyun keeps repeating the word wife and I feel happy.

 

                        “I can’t wait to get away from here and have you all to myself.” he whispered to my ear.

 

                        “Yah!” I laughed. “What are you thinking?”

 

                        “Honeymoon.” he admitted and I smacked him by the arm.

 

                        “You’re so naughty.” I laughed.

 

                        “Because I’m naughty, naughty.” he sings pulling out laughter from me again.

 

                        That’s when I saw Key, Minho, Jonghyun and Onew coming our way. They were dressed handsomely and I greeted them with a hug.

 

                        “Woah, you have a lovely bride here hyung.” Jonghyun laughed.

 

                        “Watch it Jong, she’s my wife now.” Kyuhyun teased.

 

                        “I’m glad you made it!” I smiled instantly looking for the missing member. “Where’s Taemin?”

 

                        “Er, he refused to come.” Onew said.

 

                        “Oh.” I mumbled my feelings deflating a little. “Maybe he’s busy.”

 

                        I ushered them to a table and tried to be cheerful again. I looked around once more and my eyes stopped momentarily at the door. It was Taemin, dressed casually looking at me with those sad eyes.

 

                        I was about to walk towards him when he shook his head. I stopped. And then he made an effort of smiling a little and then he mouth, “Be happy.”

 

                        I nodded tearfully and then he walked away.

 

                        Taemin may not talk to me for a very long time but at least he’s forgiven me a little now. I turned around and found Kyuhyun smiling at me.

 

                        I rushed back to his side as I get ready to throw my bouquet.

 

                        Yoona catches it and Maria nonstop.

 

                        “I actually happen to have a crush right now.” Yoona whispered to my ear.

 

                        “Nugu?” I asked.

 

                        “Donghae oppa.” she winked at me.

 

                        When the party ended the guests bade us goodbye as we entered our wedding car. I waved a little more as Kyuhyun revved up the engine.

 

                        I smiled at him as he took my hand. Kyuhyun leaned to me and I expect to receive a kiss but instead he whispered in to my ear naughtily.

 

                        “I want three little Chos.” he winked at me sped off.