It's Wrong

My Groom Who Left ME in the Altar

 

                  Today is a day of celebration for SME. The group SNSD just finished their promotional tour in Thailand, Indonesia and Taiwan while Super Junior finished a successful comeback this week at Inkigayo. SHINee will be releasing a Japanese album three days from now and because every one has been working hard, everyone is invited for the party.

 

                        I stand beside Sunny as the party continues. All the staffs were here and even though the party is also for SHINee they weren’t able to come. They were in Japan right now, continuing with their preparations.

                       

                        “You’re awfully quiet, unnie.” Jessica said from my other side.

 

                        I smiled. “I’m just thinking about something.”

 

                        “Are you thinking about Taemin?” she teased.

 

                        “Aigoo~ what are you saying?” I laughed.

 

                        I drained my third glass of wine and tried to focus on the conversation the girls were having, when we were joined by the boys.

 

                        “Annyeong, Tae Hee.” Leeteuk greeted me.

 

                        “Annyeong oppa.” I smiled. He was always polite with me.

 

                        “Who wants to dance?” Eunhyuk asked.

 

                        “Let’s have a little game.” Donghae announced.

 

                        Taeyeon gave him a look. “Oppa, what are you up to again?”

 

                        “Yah, you make it sound like I fool around so much.” Donghae protested.

 

                        “That’s because it’s true.” Heechul said.

 

                        “Neh~ you and Eunhyuk oppa does a lot of crazy things.” Tiffany said.

 

                        We all laughed at this because Eunhyuk and Donghae pretended to be outraged. In the end they challenged Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk to a dance battle. It was so hilarious because they kept doing wacky steps and everyone is having a good time.

 

                        They decided to play a game of trip to Jerusalem and asked me to play. I was too tipsy to care and remember that I don’t do this kind of things. I already have my sixth glass of wine and the liquor is already taking its effect.

 

                        We were dancing away from the chairs and when the music stopped I tried to sit down but I almost fell on the floor.

 

                        “Woah~ take it easy.” Leeteuk said, getting hold of me.

 

                        “Mianheyo oppa.” I giggled.

 

                        Yoona came over. “Unnie, gwenchanna?”

 

                        “I think she had enough.” a voice behind me said as I tried to keep my eyes open.

 

                        “Oppa, why don’t you get her home?” Yoona suggested.

 

                        “I can get her home.” Leeteuk said.

 

                        “We need you here.” Yoona said. “The president will be mad if you left the boys unattended.”

 

                        “Oh, arasso.” Leeteuk conceded.

 

                        “I got her.” the voice said to me.

 

                        “Unnie, take a rest okay?” Yoona said to me and I smiled.

 

                        “Neh neh~” I answered my voice slurred.

 

                        I think I fell asleep in the ride back to my house because when I woke up I was already in the couch with a damp cloth on my forehead. I sat up and feel glad when my vision didn’t swayed.

 

                        There’s noise in the kitchen and I heard Momo barking happily. I stopped when I saw Kyuhyun playing with Momo on the floor. Momo’s attention was diverted to me instantly and Kyuhyun looked up to see me standing a few feet away from him.

 

                        “Oh you’re awake.” he smiled and stood up.

 

                        “What are you doing here?” I asked.

 

                        “I brought you home.” he replied. “Are you sleepy? I made some soup so you can eat something. You threw up all you have eaten.”

 

                        I looked at his front shirt which is a little wet. I must have puked at him and felt embarrassed.

 

                        “What time is it?” I asked again.

 

                        Kyuhyun checked his watch. “Two am.”

 

                        “Mou?” I asked surprised. “What are you still doing here?”

 

                        “Watching over you.” he said as he poured the soup in a bowl. “I couldn’t leave you in a drunken state.”

 

                        “Well, I’m okay now.” I insisted. “You can go now.”

 

                        “Is that all you can say?” Kyuhyun asked disappointedly.

 

                        “Kamsahamnida for caring for me but I’m okay now.” I said not meeting his eyes.

 

                        Kyuhyun shrugged. “Eat while it’s still hot.”

 

                        I moved towards the table but a wave of dizziness overcomes me and I staggered to my feet. I feel Kyuhyun’s strong arms wrapped around my waist to catch me and the next thing I knew I was staring at his eyes.

 

                        “Gwenchanna?” he asked softly.

 

                        I nodded because I’m not sure I can speak. He’s too close for my brain to function. He was holding me like he doesn’t want to release me and then he closed his eyes and bent his head towards me for a kiss.

 

                        I fought the urge to close my eyes too and pushed him away, just like that the magic is gone and Kyuhyun is staring at me with confusion in his eyes.

 

                        I backed away. “Stop!”

 

                        “Wae?” is all he can say.

 

                        “Because it’s wrong.” I said. “You should go back.”

 

                        “I’m not going anywhere.” Kyuhyun said stubbornly.

 

                        “I don’t want you here.” I snapped.

 

                        Kyuhyun shook his head. “You don’t mean that.”

 

                        “I mean it.” I glared at him. “I’m not going to ruin my friendship with Yoona for this.”

 

                        Kyuhyun expression turned unreadable. “Don’t drag her into this. She’s got nothing to do with this.”

 

                        “Of course she does!” I shouted. “I’m not going to cheat with Taemin and I don’t think you should cheat with Yoona too! I’m not going to turn into that kind of girl for you!”

 

                        I thought I hit a nerve because Kyuhyun grew quiet.

 

                        I stood there facing him with his face half hidden in the shadow.

 

                        “I know it’s wrong. What do you want me to do?” he asked spreading his arms. “I’m tired of pretending and staying away from you!”

 

                        “Why do you keep making things complicated?” I shouted back. “Don’t you see that you’re hurting me over and over?”

 

                        Momo is barking at us now probably enraged that we are shouting at this time but we didn’t give him attention.

 

                        Kyuhyun threw up his hands. “Why can’t you see that I’m hurting too? Do you really think that I want what’s happening?”

 

                        “Are you saying it’s my fault?” I shot aback.

 

                        “What do I have to do for you to see that I am remorseful, huh?” he shouted at me. “Do I have to drop down on my knees and beg? Because if that’s what you want I’ll do it right here right now!”

 

                        I shook my head.

 

                        “Then what do you want me to do?!” he demanded.

 

                        “Nothing!” I shouted. “You should have done that a long time ago! It’s too late. Can you hear me? It’s TOO LATE!”

 

                        I turned and ran upstairs before he can stop me. I locked myself in the room and I can hear him shouting.

 

                        “Tae Hee, come down here.” Kyuhyun shouted and I covered my ears with my hand. “NOW!”

 

                        Kyuhyun kept shouting for me to come down but I didn’t move an inch from where I am sitting on my bed, knees drawn up to my chest.

 

                        The shouting stopped and then I heard the front door slammed shut.

 

                        I stared at the floor. I was too dumbstruck after what happened. I don’t think I’ve heard Kyuhyun shout like that before. We never had an argument as big as this before, he never shouts like that.

 

                        I guess he grew tired of me, blaming him.