Fight for Her

My Groom Who Left ME in the Altar

 

Onew’s POV:

 

                        I walked inside the living room of our dorm to find Key, Jonghyun and Minho lounging in the sofa.

 

                        “He’s still sad.” I said and plopped down on the sofa. “He refuses to talk to me.”

 

                        “Aish~ that kid.” Key said.

 

                        Taemin was still locking himself in his room refusing to talk to any of us. After the Pentaport Rock Fesitival performance he was a wreck and he keeps snapping at people. We were completely puzzled by his actions; Taemin has never behaved like that. Yes he whines every now and then but we never see him in a really foul mood.

 

                        He mentioned about Tae Hee leaving the concert and that pissed us off. I mean, your girlfriend left the concert but maybe she has her own reasons an emergency or something so why the hell Taemin will get worked-up with that?

 

                        And then he shouted at us.

 

                        “She’s going to Kyuhyun hyung!!!!” he screamed really loud inside our dorm.

 

                        And that’s when we learned the whole story. He told us grudgingly and then we were silent for a very long time. What the hell do way say to that? It’s one epic of a love story. But if our opinions will be asked we can see where Tae Hee noona and Kyuhyun oppa were coming from.

 

                        Key, Jonghyun, Minho and I have been in serious relationships before and let’s just say that we have also our fair share of complications. It’s clear that Tae Hee and Kyuhyun still have feelings for each other and Taemin fails to see that. He was blinded by his love for her.

                        Our maknae is still really young.

 

                        I looked up when I heard a door opening. “Taemin-ah where are you going?”

 

                        “Mollaso.” Taemin shrugged as he ties his shoes.

 

                        “You better not be in trouble.” Jonghyun said.

 

                        “Neh, hyung.” he mumbled and walked out of the front door.

 

 

Taemin’s POV:

 

                        I walked around Seoul ignoring my surroundings. I’m still not in the good mood. My suspicion that Tae Hee noona went to Kyuhyun hyung’s side was confirmed when we were informed that Kyuhyun hyung was sent to the hospital and was undergoing through surgery.

 

                        I know about his accident and I feel sorry about him but I couldn’t help thinking that he’s still taking away my girl from me. It’s unfair, just because he’s sick doesn’t mean he can steal noona’s attention from me.

 

                        I stopped in front of the hospital where Kyuhyun hyung is admitted. Tae Hee noona sent me a massage last night that she’s home and apologize for leaving the Fesitival but I didn’t respond to her.

 

                        I’m still disappointed.

 

                        She chooses him over me.

 

                        I knocked softly in the door of Kyuhyun hyung’s suite and stepped inside. Sungmin hyung was the only by his side and he scowled at me.

 

                        “What are you doing here?” Sungmin hyung asked when he saw me.

 

                        “I want to talk to Kyuhyun hyung.” I replied.

 

                        “You can’t.” Sungmin hyung said coldly. “He doesn’t need an additional stress.”

 

                        “Go, Minnie.” Kyuhyun said. “I’ll talk to him.”

 

                        “Kyuhyun.” Sungmin hyung warned him.

 

                        “Go.” Kyuhyun hyung said motioning to the door.

 

                        I took his seat and looked at Kyuhyun hyung. He looks better even though there’s so many things attached to him.

 

                        “What’s up?” he asked.

 

                        “I heard you’re sick.” I said,

 

                        He shrugged. “Obviously.”

 

                        “Are you using your situation to get her attention?” I asked bluntly.

 

                        He narrowed his eyes at me. “Do you think I want this?”

 

                        “She’s all over you.” I said through gritted. “She won’t leave your side.”

 

                        “You can’t boss Tae Hee what to do.” Kyuhyun hyung growled at me. “She has a mind of her own.”

 

                        “I love her.” I said indignantly.

 

                        “You’re obsessed.” he said coldly.

 

                        Anger burned inside me again but I pushed it down. “Just stay away from her.”

 

                        “You waited half your life to gain her love but I wasted all my life when I broke her heart and her faith in love, so don’t blame me if I want to mend those things.” Kyuhyun said when I was on my way to the door. “Don’t blame me if I still love her.”

 

                        I looked at him for a very long time. “And I lover her too. I will fight for her.”

 

                        I’m not going to lose.