Losing Her

My Groom Who Left ME in the Altar

 

Kyuhyun’s POV:

 

                        I punched the wall of my room in anger.

 

                        Promise ring? What the hell is that?

 

                        I am completely losing myself again in my anger. I’m angry at Taemin and if it wasn’t for the fact that we are in the same company, the fact that Tae Hee cares for her, I would have dragged him outside and provoke him into a fight, again.

 

                        What was that boy thinking?

 

                        I’m still saving for the real ring.

 

                        It seems like a harmless comment since Tae Hee is his girlfriend but really, how old is he to think of marriage? And he wants to marry Tae Hee…

 

                        My Tae Hee…

 

                        The girl I love. The girl I want to marry.

 

                        I punched the wall again and ignored the pain in my knuckles. I don’t think I have been mad like this before. I wanted to badly punch someone, to throw something or scream so I can vent out my feelings.

 

                        The thing that bothered me more is the realization that Tae Hee accepted that stupid plastic ring. The ring that made my warning alarm goes off, the one that’s mocking me that soon I’m going to lose her. It might not mean anything to her at all but how would I know. She was smiling and laughing as they joked around while I stood there in disbelief.

 

                        “Damn it!” I cursed.

                        There was a knock on my room and Sungmin poked his head inside. “You okay, Kyu?”

 

                        No, I’m not okay.

 

                        “You look like you wanted to kill somebody.” he joked lightly trying to test if it’s safe to enter the room.

 

                        “Yeah, you could say that.” I growled.

 

                        “Mind if I come in?” Sungmin asked carefully.

 

                        I thought about it for a moment. I wanted to be alone right now and I don’t want to hear Sungmin’s wisecracks but then again Sungmin is my best friend.

 

                        “Kay.” I mumbled.

 

                        Sungmin sat on my bed as I paced back and forth in front of him.

 

                        “We’re worried about you back there.” Sungmin said after a while.

 

                        “She wants to marry my Tae Hee!” I exploded.

 

                        “I know.” Sungmin said. “It’s really silly.”

 

                        I know Sungmin is just trying to make me feel better but I’m grateful that he’s siding my way.

 

                        “I don’t want her to marry that kid.” I said frustrated.

 

                        “I know.” Sungmin assured me. “But I don’t think they’re going to get married in the next couple of days so calm down. You’re making me dizzy.”

 

                        I sat down beside him and glared on the floor.

 

                        “I’m sure that kid is mocking me right now.” I said.

 

                        Sungmin surprised me by shaking his head. “He’s in love Kyuhyun and so are you. You were both willing to fight for her love, so don’t hate him too much.”

                        “I might be losing this fight.” I said clenching my fist.

 

                        “But you’ll fight.” Sungmin said confidently. “I know you will.”

 

                        Of course I will fight for her no matter what. I am not giving up without fighting that’s how much I love her.

 

                        “I don’t want to lose her Minnie.” I mumbled.

 

                        “You won’t.” Sungmin assured me. “You’ll think of something.”

 

I took out something from my bedside table.

 

                        “What do you have there?” Sungmin asked curiously.

 

                        I put the ring on Sungmin’s palm. “That’s the ring I gave her three years ago.”

 

                        “Wow.” Sungmin said looking at the glittering ring. “So this is your engagement ring?”

 

                        “Neh.” I nodded.

 

                        “Do you plan to give it to her again?” Sungmin asked seriously.

 

                        I sighed. “Hopefully.”

 

                       

                        That night my hyungs cheered me up by talking to me instead of letting me sulk in my room, we talked about things and they even shared some of their love life which none of us ever heard before. I find Heechul hyung’s love life really interesting and he surprised me by giving an advice.