I Can't Take it Anymore

My Groom Who Left ME in the Altar

 

Kyuhyun’s POV:

 

 

                        I drove angrily away from Tae Hee’s house. I’m sure I have broken a set of rules on my way back home but I don’t care. I have never lost my temper like that with her before and definitely not as single argument with her that involves shouting. I guess the liquor has taken its toll too.

 

                        I’m tired of hearing from her that it’s my fault. I already know that. How many times have I blamed myself for what happened between the two of us? And now my patience has snapped. I wanted us to work things out and figure things out too but I stepped out of the line again by trying to kiss her.

 

                        What makes me angry more is the fact that she’s right. I am cheating with Yoona and what does that makes me? I am a terrible and insolent boyfriend who doesn’t care about her girlfriend’s feelings.

 

                        I punched the stirring wheel out of frustration. I thundered to my room once I stepped inside of our dorm.

 

                        “Kyuhyun.” Leeteuk hyung greeted me. They all looked fine and they must have all taken a shower so the effect of the booze on them was long gone. I didn’t expect them to still be awake at this hour though.

 

                        “How’s Tae Hee?” Shindong hyung asked.

 

                        “Fine.” I mumbled and went to my room.

 

                        “Yah!” Ryeowook shouted. “What happened to you?”

 

                        I slammed the door shut and started punching my pillow. Outside I can hear them calling my name and then the door opened and Sungmin went inside.

 

                        “I’ve got this.” Sungmin said to our hyungs and closed the door.

                        He looked at me for a long time, my fist suspended in air from my pillow.

 

                        “You do know that the pillow won’t fight back, right?” Sungmin said calmly.

 

                        I glared at him but he wasn’t backing down. “Maybe that’s the reason why I am punching it in the first place.”

 

                        “What happened to you?” he asked.

 

                        “I don’t want to talk about it!” I shouted.

 

                        “Kyuhyun—“

 

                        “Go away Sungmin!!” I shouted and throw the pillow at him.

 

                        The door opened again and I saw Leeteuk hyung’s angry expression. “Yah, maknae! Don’t shout at Sungmin like that he’s still your hyung!”

 

                        I turned away from him and moved to my bed.

 

                        “What is wrong with you?” Heechul hyung asked.

 

                        “Nothing.” I snapped.

 

                        “Aish~ you brat!” Heechul hyung said angrily.

 

                        Sungmin tried to stop us from fighting. “Hyung, It’s alright he’s just drunk.”

 

                        “Drunk?” Heechul hyung asked and I saw Sungmin cower a little. “Fine, I’ll give him a bath!”

 

                        Sungmin and I stared at him. “Mou?”

 

                        Heechul hyung grabbed my hand and dragged me outside my room towards the bathroom. He forced me inside and the shower, making me gasp at the cold.

 

                        “Yah, hyung!” I protested.

                        “Don’t go out unless you’ve decided to be reasonable.” he said and left.

 

                        I was too shocked and too cold to move but then I realized that I am acting stupid. I have crossed the line with them and the water rinsed my energy away. I’m too tired to get angry again. So I showered and when I went out I saw all of them in the kitchen waiting for me to arrive.

 

                        I hesitated at the door but then I took the last empty seat.

 

                        “What’s happening to you, huh?” Leeteuk hyung asked in a serious don’t-mess-with-me tone.

 

                        I looked at Sungmin and he gave me an encouraging smile.

 

                        I mumbled how sorry I am and started telling them the whole story. I must have talked for hours because I feel a little weird in my throat and when I was finished there’s nothing they can do but stare at me.

 

                        “You and Tae Hee?” Donghae hyung asked after a while.

 

                        “Aigoo. Aigoo~” Shindong hyung said. “What is this?”

 

                        Siwon hyung looked at me in disbelief. “Yah, bicheoseo?”

 

                        “Ex-fiancée…” Yesung hyung said.

 

                        “She’s right you know.” Leeteuk hyung said. “It’s not right for you to try and kiss her.”

 

                        “I just can’t take it anymore.” I mumbled shamefacedly.

 

                        “You love her.” Heechul hyung said. “But that’s not the point. You’re with Yoona and she’s with Taemin.”

 

                        “You should move on with your lives.” Donghae hyung suggested.

 

                        “Ah~ this is crazy.” Yesung hyung said scratching his cheek.

 

                        Yeah, I’ve gone crazy but what can I do? I love her and in my heart I know I will always do.