Yoona's Advice

My Groom Who Left ME in the Altar

 

Yoona’s POV:

 

                        It pains me to see Tae Hee unnie sad. I know that even though Kyuhyun oppa and I have broken up Taee Hee unnie will still draw a line between them because she blames herself and she feels guilty of hurting me. I told her repeatedly that it’s my choice and it’s not her fault but I know she wasn’t listening.

 

                        She’s getting the wrong ends of things.

 

                        It’s probably because my friends make it looks like it’s all her fault. They were protective of me and wouldn’t believe me even if I say that I’m fine. They’re also mad at Kyuhyun oppa and won’t even talk to him.

 

                        I sighed.

 

                        I also learned from Sungmin that Kyuhyun oppa is upset about the issue about the ring Taemin gave Tae Hee unnie. I know it wasn’t my place to fix their relationship but I’m not going to stand here doing nothing.

 

                        I need a miracle for those two to see some sense.

 

                        “Aigoo~” I sighed. “It’s so complicated!”

 

                        “Are you okay noona?” asked a voice from behind me.

 

                        I looked up to see Taemin in front of me. I was sitting in the hallway that will lead to the dance studio.

 

                        “Mianhe.” I smiled. “I didn’t mean to block your way.”

 

                        “Aniyo.” Taemin smiled. “It’s fine.”

 

                        Taemin sat beside me and I wonder why he’s here rather than heading off to practice.

                        “Noona looks like you need someone to talk to.” Taemin smiled making his dimple appear. “I can listen.”

 

                        I smiled despite of myself. He’s a sweet kid.

 

                        “Just having problems figuring people.” I shrug.

 

                        Taemin frowned. “Are you and Kyuhyun hyung okay?”

 

                        “Neh, we’re friends.” I replied.

 

                        “Friends?” Taemin asked confusedly.

 

                        “I broke up with him.” I said lightly.

 

                        “Wae?” he demanded rather than asked.

 

                        I looked at him in the eyes making sure that he will get the meaning of what I will say next. “Because sometimes letting go of someone is the most precious way of showing love.”

 

                        Besides, I know he’s never been mine.

 

                        Taemin thought about this for a moment. “He agreed to break up with you?”

 

                        “I didn’t give him another choice.” I replied.

 

                        We were silent. I really hope Taemin understands what I said. I hope he can let go of Tae Hee unnie so that she can be happy with Kyuhyun’s side because she’s never gonna break up with Taemin. She cares for him too much.

 

                        “Do you really love Tae Hee unnie?” I asked.

 

                        “Neh.” he nodded seriously.

 

                        I nodded thoughtfully. “She cares for you too.”

 

                        “She loves me too.” Taemin corrected but somehow his voice sounded unsure.

 

                        “Of course.” I replied for his sake but I know Tae Hee unnie’s love for him is different from her love with Kyuhyun oppa.

 

                        “Can I tell you something?” I asked.

 

                        “Neh.”

 

                        “People only have the ability to control their brain but never their heart. The heart beats for the one it loves no matter what the brain tells it.” I smiled and bade him goodbye.