Annoying Kyuhyun

My Groom Who Left ME in the Altar

 

              I have to say that the pajama party at the SNSD dorm isn’t bad. Since I agreed to come and join the party, I couldn’t do anything. I arrived at SNSD’s dorm with my overnight bag and a lot of self-confidence. The truth is I enjoyed it and I can see that they enjoyed it too. I guess that’s because of the fact that all we did is talk about fashion and some other girly stuff. It was sort of a bonding time and a way for me to study their attitude and personality.

 

          We decided to start our night by watching a cheesy Korean movie until Jessica suggested that we watch some American romantic comedy while Sunny like to watch a cartoon movie. In the end we just all agreed to go back to the cheesy Korean movie and we ate a threatening amount of popcorn.

 

          They were all shocked that I didn’t know any group aside from them, Super Junior, f(x) and SHINee. It took me a lot of explanation to justify why I don’t know any groups. It was a relief that they didn’t threw me out of the dorm, I guess they like me that much.

 

          I was glad that we didn’t have to go to the part where they will dig and ask about my love life. We did go there but I sidetracked them with the help of my sketch book. They screamed really loud, when I told them I will be showing them my designs, that I felt the whole 19th floor heard us.

 

          It was such a great night and somehow I start hoping for the better.

 

          I woke up that morning feeling a little energized and sleepy at the same time. I don’t know how I managed to feel that both. I stretched and realized a little too late that I wasn’t in my own room. I looked at my side to see Yoona sleeping comfortably.

 

          I remember now. They were all fighting about where I will sleep and Yoona won me over just to end their argument. I glanced at the clock and I stifled a groan as I saw that it was already way too late to be starting my day. I get off the bed as silently as possible and got in the bathroom.

 

          I bumped with Seohyun on my way to the bathroom.

 

          “Annyeonghaseyo, unnie.” she mumbled sleepily.

 

          “Good morning.” I smiled at her.

 

          I showered and dressed quickly. I will be very late today.

 

          I saw them all in the living room looking all sleepy. I greeted them all with a smile.

 

          “Unnie, are you leaving already?” Hyeohyon asked.

 

          I nodded. “Neh.”

 

          “You should eat first.” Taeyeon suggested.

 

          “Aniyo.” I said shaking my head. “Thanks but I’m already late for my work.”

 

          “Aigoo~” Yuri complained. “We shouldn’t have stayed up so late.”

 

          I laughed at Yuri’s sleepy face. “I should be at the Suju’s dorm now. Yoona is still asleep, say goodbye for me.”

 

          “Neh.” they agreed. “Kamsahamnida for coming unnie.”

 

          “Neh.” I smiled. “I enjoyed a lot.”

 

          I was about to go out of the door when I remembered something. “Er…do you mind telling me what floor can I find Suju’s dorm?”

 

          I received a laugh from Sunny. “It’s on the 18th, unnie.”

 

          “Arasso.” I smiled.

 

 

          I hurried to Super Junior’s dorm and fixed myself before knocking on their front door. There’s no one answering, probably because of the loud music coming inside their dorm. I tried knocking again, this time the door opened.

 

          It was the boy named Sungmin who greeted me. By the smell of what he’s drinking I am sure it was tea.

 

          I smiled pleasantly to him. “Annyeong.”

 

          He just stared at me like he doesn’t know what to do. I racked my brain if there was something wrong with my face.

 

          “Er…Sungmin-ssi?” I said again.

 

          “Hyung, there’s a beautiful lady outside our dorm.” Sungmin shouted inside and I blushed. “What should I do?”

 

          “Ask her number!” said a boy.

 

          Sungmin looked at me. “Siwon-hyung wants your number.”

 

          I tried not to roll my eyes.

 

          “Sungmin-ssi…” I said patiently and then Leeteuk came into view.

 

          “Tae Hee!” Leeteuk smiled. “Annyeong.”

 

          “You know her, hyung?” Sungmin asked.

 

          “Yah, she’s our fashion consultant.” Leeteuk said and ask me to go inside.

 

          I laughed at Sungmin’s puzzled face and then I saw him smile. “Mianhe, I forgot.”

 

          I tried to look hurt. “You’ve forgotten already?”

 

          “Mianhe.” he blushed.

 

          I turned to Leeteuk. “Mainhe Leeteuk-ssi, I’m late.”

 

          “Aniyo.” he smiled. “That’s okay. The first schedule got cancelled.”

 

          “Arasso.” I nodded as I looked around their dorm.

 

          I am aware that a few of them were checking me out but I didn’t meet their eyes. We’re not yet close for that and it’s a little awkward.

 

          I was counting the bedroom doors when one of it opened and I saw Kyuhyun, who’s not even wearing a shirt, standing in the doorway of his room. My brain stopped dead for a moment but then I remembered my decision of not getting into a fight with him if I can avoid it.

 

          Try to be civil, Tae Hee. I told myself. That way he may stop bothering you.

 

          So I smiled at him and said. “Annyeong.”

 

          “Yah, Kyuhyun!” Heechul scolded him. “Put some clothes on.”

 

          That made me smile even more.

 

          Kyuhyun was just staring at me. There’s confusion in his eyes and shock crossed his face. I don’t know if it’s because I smiled at him or because he was standing half- on his doorway. He stepped back and closed the door of his room.

 

          “Forgive us.” Siwon smiled. “We’re uncoordinated in the morning.”

 

          “It’s okay.” I smiled.

 

          “Tae Hee, did you eat already?” the boy who I always confused Sungmin with asked.

 

          I racked my brain for his name. “Aniyo, Ryeowook-ssi.”

 

          “Come eat with us.” he offered.

 

          They were all going towards the kitchen and I might as well follow. Eunhyuk, politely gave me a chair and I was self-conscious again that they were all looking at me.

 

          “Are you on a diet?” Heechul asked.

 

          I blinked at him a little confused. “Mou?”

 

          “Girls don’t like to eat so much food because they’re afraid of getting fat.” He explained.

 

          I smiled. “I don’t know the word diet. It’s not on my dictionary.”

 

          “Cool.” Donghae said as I help myself with food.

 

          Kyuhyun arrived a few minutes later and he’s fully clothed. He looked like he just stepped out of the shower. I caught his scent and smiled again at him.

 

          Instead of smiling back at me or saying anything, he just frowned like I was acting insane.

 

          He’s still using his old perfume. I thought absentmindedly before I caught myself. Yah, Tae Hee! Why are you thinking those kinds of things?!

 

          I focused on my food and that’s when he talked to me.

 

          “Tae Hee, please pass the kimchi.” Kyuhyun said, his hand extended to me.

 

          Eh?? My brain struggled for a while.

 

          “Here it is oppa.” I said and passed the kimchi to him.

 

          Heechul frowned. “Why is he the only one you’re calling oppa?”

 

          “I…that’s because.” I stammered.

 

          “Why are you giving her the third degree, Heechul?” Leeteuk laughed.

 

          “Well it’s true.” Heechul shrugged.

 

          “That’s because I’m a lot kinder.” Kyuhyun said and they all protested.

 

          Back to his usual self. I smirked.

 

          “That’s not true.” Eunhyuk said.

 

 

          I helped them prepare for their second schedule and I picked very good attire that will make them stand out more. I saw Kyuhyun coming towards me so I prepared myself.

 

          “So, how’s the pajama party?” He asked conversationally.

 

          I smiled at him. “It’s fun.”

 

          He nodded thoughtfully. “What’s up with you today?”

 

          I looked at him, innocently. “What are you talking about, oppa?”

 

          “You’re not avoiding me today.” he pointed out. “You smiled at me.”

 

          I frowned like as if I’m confused. “I’m not avoiding you oppa. I told you, you’re imagining things.”

 

          He sighed frustrated. “I don’t get it.”

 

          “What is it?” I asked with a hint of a smile.

 

          “Molla.” he said irritably.

 

          “Should I stop smiling?” I asked looking for a reaction.

 

          He looked up too quickly and answered. “Aniyo!”

 

          I raised an eyebrow. “Wae?”

 

          “You…you should keep your smile.” He said looking away. “It makes you more beautiful in my eyes.”

                          

          That’s my turn to be temporarily mute.

 

          I just stared at him and he excused himself, mumbling about his phone. I got my senses back when it was time for them to go.

 

          I thought I got him already but why am I still bothered by him? I wish he wouldn’t say those kind of things…it caught me off guard and it makes it harder for me to ignore him.