Taemin or Kyuhyun?

My Groom Who Left ME in the Altar

 

                           “Unnie, do you think this dress will look good on me?” Yoona asked.

 

                        I snapped from daydream and looked up to see Yoona holding a light brown mini dress. “It’s okay but I think you should stick in more bright colors.”

 

                        Yoona nodded and disappeared in a dressing room. I’ve taken her out shopping the day after I got back to Korea. The Paris fashion week is uneventful that I decided to go back earlier.

 

                        I got up from where I was sitting and half-heartedly look for clothes. When Yoona went out of the dressing room I still haven’t decided what to buy.

 

                        “Wow, you’re hot.” I complimented her when she made I twirl for me.

 

                        Yoona blushed and she matched her light pink mini dress. “Gumawo. So what are you wearing unnie?”

 

                        “Mollaso.” I said still going through the rack of clothes.

 

                        “Oooh~ can I dress you up?” Yoona smiled brightly.

 

                        I looked at her with a smile. “Arasso.”

 

                        Yoona must have made me change clothes a hundred times before finding the dress she likes for me. It was close to sapphire blue and I thought a little suspiciously why she chooses the color but I let it go since I find the dress cute too.

 

                        “Too bad we couldn’t match.” she pouted. “I want to dress you with a baby doll dress.”

 

                        I laughed and nudge her playfully. “I’m starting to get scared with your ideas.”

 

                        We paid for our bills and were a little interrupted because of the fans asking for Yoona’s autograph and well some asked mine too since it’s a common knowledge that I work with SME artists.

 

                        “How about we grab some hot fudge?” Yoona suggested.

 

                        One of the things I like about Yoona is that she’s not that obnoxious about her diet. “Deal.”

 

                        When we have treated ourselves with choco hot fudge we hit the salon. We were both wearing our clothes and getting our hair done when Yoona asked me the question I have been dreading all day.

 

                        “So, unnie.” Yoona began as she browses through some magazines. “Where are you going today?”

 

                        I took my time before answering. “I’m going to see Taemin perform at Pentaport Festival.”

 

                        “Oh.” Yoona replied not bothering to hide her disappointment.

 

                        She’s been asking me to come to her…because today is also Super Junior’s concert at Seoul Olympic Arena. She’s expecting me to see Kyuhyun rather than Taemin.

 

                        “I should be supportive of my…of Taemin.” I said lamely.

 

                        “It’s just a Rock Festival.” Yoona said. “Don’t you want to see…Kyu…Super Junior perform? I mean, you’ve seen SHINee before.”

 

                        “I think I’ll have to make a pass this time.” I said evasively. “You can tell me about the concert.”

 

                        “Okay.” Yoona sighed defeated.

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV:

 

                        It’s already ten pm and our concert has started so great. I am busy fixing my white suit in front of a huge mirror. Our last performance will be Sorry Sorry and then Sorry Sorry Answer, a hit song from us.

                        My P.A wiped the sweat from my face as I drink from a bottle. I have been sad when I learned from Yoona that Tae Hee choose to see Taemin perform at Pentaport Festival rather than come at the concert. It wasn’t a surprise but still I hoped that I will see her today, supporting me. I sent her an invitation last night together with a ticket for the concert but she gave no reply.

 

                        “Okay, we need to go back out there.” Leeteuk hyung said jostling me from my thoughts.

 

                        I looked at myself at the mirror one last time and then turned to the door. Leeteuk hyung stopped me at the door.

 

                        “Are you okay, maknae?” Leeteuk hyung asked.

 

                        “Neh, hyung.” I lied.

 

                        I’m actually not feeling good these past few days. I’m always sad and thinking alone in my room. I burn myself out during practice just to try and shove Tae Hee away from my thoughts but I still keep on thinking about her.

 

                        The thought of not having her in the crowd to cheer for me tonight makes it more difficult to breathe.

 

                        The scream of the fans and the blinding sea of sapphire blue greeted us as we step on the stage again. The song played and we started dancing and singing to Sorry Sorry.

 

                        Sorry Sorry Answer is the last song and I stood at the center of the stage together with Sungmin and Leeteuk hyung. I was about to hit the high note when I felt a familiar ache on my chest.

 

                        I closed my eyes for a moment and I completely missed my part. Leeteuk hyung looked at me questioningly and my knees buckled. I dropped on the stage clutching my chest where my heart is supposed to be and then I out.

 

 

Taemin’s POV:

 

                        I couldn’t contain my happiness when I saw Tae Hee noona at the crowd cheering for me. She looks happy and unbelievably y in her dress.

 

                        Pentaport Rock Festival is really the best idea, not only the fans are great but Tae Hee noona is also here exclusively for me. I felt relieved that she didn’t extend her stay in Paris and that made it possible for her to be here.

 

                        She loves me. I thought as I sing my part directly at her.

 

                        I went to the part of the stage where I can get close to her. She was looking at me but her attention was diverted and I saw her answer her phone.

 

                        I frowned. Who will call someone at a rock festival?

 

                        My heart sank when I saw her lips move forming the word Kyuhyun. I must be mistaken but then she looked up and met my eyes. Her eyes convey fear and panic. I shook my head at her asking her silently not to leave but she shook her head at me too and mouthed the word ‘sorry’.

 

                        I felt my heart rip when I saw her running away from me.