Leave a Message

My Groom Who Left ME in the Altar

Kyuhyun’s POV:

 

               

                I am still pissed off about last night when I woke up the next morning. They were unable to talk to me or even make me eat. I stay out of the way of my hyungs and when they ask me what’s wrong I gave them a lie about not feeling well.

 

                I received a couple of calls from Yoona today but I just let it go to my answering machine and didn’t bother touching my phone. I know it’s wrong that I am ignoring her and I admit that I miss her. I’m her boyfriend and I should spend time with her but I can’t do it now when I’m in a bad mood.

 

                The whole day I just locked myself in my room, ignoring Sungmin’s suggestion to go out. I still pissed about Taemin and his boldness to make me stay away from Tae Hee. He can’t order me like that but a part of me says that he’s doing that because he’s her namja chingu, a thing I refuse to believe.

 

                Yoona must have learned that I am not feeling well because when Sungmin knocked in my room for the nth time he brought me a soup.

 

                “Here, eat this.” he said laying down the food on my bedside table.

 

                “Why are you bringing me food?” I asked.

 

                Sungmin smirked at me. “Because you’re sick.”

 

                He’s voice implicated that I’m such a bad liar. “I don’t want to eat Minnie.”

 

                “You’re girlfriend asked me to give this to you so you’ll feel better.” he said and then he left me alone.

 

                I felt a pang of guilt. I am being a bad boyfriend to her and she doesn’t have a single knowledge about what’s happening. She’s probably still in Thailand right now and she must have ordered the food for me. I ate the soup, eating it all and I even left my room to get some more.

 

                I gave her a call too and told her I am sorry for not answering her call earlier. She said its fine and I should rest. I promised to take her out once I get better.

 

 

 

Tae Hee’s POV:

 

 

                When I woke up the next morning I feel a little refreshed and I even ate a decent breakfast. I am convincing myself to stop being upset every single day. I have so many things to do and it will be better to do my job with a smile.

 

                I picked a casual dress today, nothing fancy. I decided to make it up to Taemin today since I wasn’t paying much attention to him last night. Today I will ask him to come with me to a gallery my aunt owns and maybe eat dinner together.

 

                I was on my way to SHINee’s dorm when I bumped into Sungmin. I gave him a cheerful greeting but he just frowned at me.

 

                “What’s wrong?” I asked him.

 

                “Nothing.” he replied.

 

                I pointed at him. “You’re looking at me like as if I did something wrong.”

 

                “It’s about Kyuhyun.” Sungmin replied.

 

                “Wae?” I asked.

 

                “He’s locking himself in his room right now and pretending to be sick because he’s really pissed off.” He explained.

 

                I shrugged. “That’s too bad.”

 

                “I may be out of the line here but please tell your boyfriend to lay off my friend.” Sungmin said and turned to walk away.

 

                Taemin?

 

                I ran after him. “Wae? What happened?

 

                “He asked to talk to Kyuhyun last night after our rehearsal and he told Kyuhyun to stay away from you.” Sungmin said with a flash of irritation. “And tell him I don’t appreciate his attitude.”

 

                I stared at him.

 

                “I know you’re upset about what happened in the restaurant but I assure you that Kyuhyun was upset with himself too.” Sungmin continued. “I know my friend has his own reasons why he can’t stay away from you.”

 

                “I didn’t know Taemin will do that.” I mumbled trying to digest Sungmin’s last sentence.

 

                Sungmin gave me a little smile. “It’s not your fault Tae Hee but nevertheless please pass what I said to Taemin.”

 

                He turned to leave and I headed for SHINee’s dorm a little disoriented. I knocked but no one answered. I called Taemin and found out that they were in the gym today.

 

                I head to 3rd floor where the gym was located and I found Taemin there. He walked towards me and he’s obviously thrilled to see me.

 

                “Annyeong noona.” he said giving me a peck on the cheek.

 

                “Annyeong.” I greeted him.

 

                “Is there something wrong?” Taemin asked.

 

                I sighed, realizing that my plan for today might be cancelled. “Neh.”

 

                He tilts his head to the side. “Why are you upset today?”

 

                “Why did you do it?” I asked.

                When he gave me a puzzled look I elaborated. “Why did you have to talk to Kyuhyun last night?”

 

                He scowled, and expression that he rarely uses since Taemin always smiles. “Did he tell you about it?”

 

                “Aniyo.” I said shaking my head. “Believe me he didn’t.”

 

                “I just don’t want him upsetting you every time you see him.” Taemin said defensively.

 

                I touched his arm gently. “Taemin, I don’t want you to fight with him because of me. It’s wrong.”

 

                “You’re my girlfriend and I don’t want him near you.” he replied indignantly.

 

                I let that one slip. “I don’t want you to be disrespectful to your other hyungs too. You’re not like that. The Taemin I know is good.”

 

                He bowed, a little ashamed. “Mianhe.”

 

                “I know you didn’t mean it.” I said carefully, not wanting to upset him too. “I trust you.”

 

                He nodded quietly.

 

                I kissed him on the cheek to let him know I’m not mad. “I think you should go back to what you’re doing.”

 

                “Arasso.” he agreed. “Can I come by your house later?”

 

                “Maybe, when you’re clear with your schedule.” I said vaguely and left.

 

                I passed a couple of new designs to the president’s office and made a few alterations on the clothes that will be needed this week and then I went back to my house to drop off my stuffs, bringing only my money.

 

                I went to the gallery alone and was glad to see my aunt for the first time since I went back.

 

                “You have to come and see your parent again.” she told me.

 

                I smiled. “I’ll come by next week or when I don’t have things to do. I’m quiet busy these days.”

 

                She shook her head. “You’re always busy.”

 

                I laughed. “I know.”

 

                I told her about Taemin and she’s glad to here that he’s doing okay but I omitted the part about Taemin being my boyfriend. I don’t know how she’ll react with that let alone my family.

 

                At two o’clock I bade her goodbye and randomly went to different places, enjoying my time to myself.

 

 

Taemin’s POV:

 

 

                I have called her phone a couple of times but my calls just went to her answering machine. It makes me worried about her and it leads me to think about stuff.

 

                She might be upset about me because I sought a fight with Kyuhyun hyung and maybe she’s more disappointed by my actions, being over protective about her. I called her one more time but still she’s not answering.

 

                I grabbed my coat and was going to head out when Key hyung grabbed my by the arm.

 

                “Where are you going, Taemin?” Key hyung asked.

 

                “I’m going to look for Tae Hee noona.” I replied.

 

                He smiled. “You miss her already?”

 

                “I need to see her.” I said with a little hint of panic.

 

                Jonghyun hyung looked up from the magazine he was reading. “Why are you so nervous? You just saw her today.”

                “She might leave.” I replied.

 

                They were all looking at me now, puzzled by my answers. “Where will she go?”

 

                I ignored them and went out. They have no idea where she will go. She might leave for Japan and never come back and I will never forgive myself if it’s because of me.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV:

 

                I’ve been sitting in front of Tae Hee’s doorstep for a couple of hours now and my are aching. I called her a few times but she won’t answer. I knocked on the door several times but she wasn’t home.

 

                When I finally decided to go out of my room today, I decided that now is the time to try and talk to Tae Hee. I haven’t apologized for the things I have said that upset her and I wanted to follow Sungmin’s advice of trying to talk to her about the past.

 

                It will be a long shot and we might argue. She might even reject me again but I should try.

 

                I checked my watch, I have been sitting her for four hours but there’s still no sign of her. There was a sound of heavy footsteps and I looked up to see Taemin standing a few feet away from me, catching his breath like he just ran all the way here.

 

                We looked at each other, assessing the situation.

 

                “What are you doing here?” we both asked.

 

 

Tae Hee’s POV:

 

               

                I had such a great day today and I promised myself to spend sometime again to explore Seoul. There are things that I haven’t seen for a while and it amazes me when a memory struck me when I see familiar things.

 

                I parked my car and was fishing my house key on my pocket when I noticed them. Taemin is standing a few feet from Kyuhyun who’s sitting in my doorstep and judging by their hostile expression I assume that they have been arguing again.

 

                Kyuhyun stood up when I got out of the car. I approached them warily.

 

                “What are you doing here Taemin?” I asked, deciding to ask him first.

 

                “I called you and you weren’t answering.” Taemin replied. “I was afraid you left.”

 

                They way he said it I know that he means leaving for Japan. I realize that he thinks that I am mad at him.

 

                I turned to Kyuhyun. “Why are you here?”

 

                “I called too and you weren’t answering.” Kyuhyun explained. “I needed to talk to you.”

 

                I sighed. “Well, I’m sorry I left my phone at home and I am too tired to talk right now.”

 

                I pushed past them suddenly tired. I turned around before completely stepping inside my house.

 

                “I’m fine.” I said to both of them. “You should be careful on your way home, both of you.”

 

                Taemin was about to protest but thought the better of it while Kyuhyun sighed and gave a small sigh before leaving; I closed the door gently and collapse on the stairs.

 

                “Aigoo~” I mumbled.