Blessing

My Groom Who Left ME in the Altar

 

Kyuhyun’s POV:

 

                The wedding preparations are getting done smoothly. Yoona and Tae Hee were really going down to business with her mom and my mom helping. In the past few days that we’ve been together, Tae Hee and I were slowly going back together. It feels like everyday a long lost piece of puzzle fits and it’s been amazing.

 

                We talked about stuff and I manage to help her with the preparations and work at the same. It was a shock for the fans when I announced that I’m getting married but the initial shock wear off as the days passed by. I may be getting married but my fans will always have a soft spot in my heart and I know they understand it.

 

                Tae Hee is happy and I can never be more proud of myself by doing the right thing but sometimes when I look at her I know a part of her is missing, therefore making her sad.

 

                She missed Taemin who’s still giving her the cold shoulder. I know that Taemin will always be a constant in her life and I could never change that and today I will have to put down my pride.

 

 

                It’s a Tuesday afternoon and I just finished with my schedule. I went up a few floors and found myself standing outside the dorm of SHINee.

 

                I knocked once and Key opened the door for me.

 

                “Oh, annyeonghaseyo Kyuhyun hyung.” Key greeted me.

 

                “Annyeong.” I smiled. “Is Taemin here?”

 

                “Neh.” he nodded opening the door for me.

 

                “How is he?” I asked.

 

                “Worse.” Onew replied from the couch.

 

                I nodded. “Can I talk to him?”

 

                “I don’t think that’s a good a idea hyung.” Jonghyun said.

 

                “He took it really hard.” Minho said.

 

                I sighed. “I know but I really need to talk to him.”

 

                “Well if you insist.” Onew said. “He’s in his room.”

 

                I thanked them and knocked on the door to the left. There’s no answer. I knocked again before finding the door unlocked. I entered and saw Taemin lying face down on his bed.

 

                “Taemin?” I asked tentatively.

 

                He looked up when he recognized my voice and shot me a look full of loathing. I think I deserve that one.

 

                “What the hell are you doing here?” he demanded getting up.

 

                “I just want to talk.” I said calmly.

 

                He smirked. “What so you want to talk about? You already have what you wanted. You can even laugh at my face.”

 

                “I don’t have a reason to do that.” I said patiently.

 

                “Then what do you want?” he snapped. “I don’t have all day.”

 

                “Tae Hee misses you.” I began. “She’s miserable without you. So please talk to her at least.”

 

                Taemin laughed. “What? I don’t have the right to be mad at her just because she’s miserable? She’s the reason why I’m like this.”

 

                “She didn’t mean to hurt you.” I automatically defended her.

                “It still doesn’t change the fact that I’m hurt.” he said coldly.

 

                “She will be really happy if you can make it to the wedding.” I said a little gently trying to keep my cool.

 

                “Do you think I’m a masochist?” Taemin asked. “You wanted me to go to your stupid wedding and watch the girl I love tie herself to you?”

 

                I forced a calm breath. “I know she will be really happy if she knows that she have your blessing.”

 

                “I will not give my blessings to both of you.” Taemin said. “She might be happy with you but I want her to realize what had cost her to achieve it.”

 

                I forced myself not to hit him in the face. Instead I put the invitation in his messy table and walked away.