Explanation

My Groom Who Left ME in the Altar

 

Today I will be working with SNSD again and I feel really excited because it’s been a long time since I last saw them especially Yoona. I braided my hair and bought a bunch of fruits to bring at their dorm.

 

                        I knocked on the door and I smiled when I saw Sunny. She’s always the one to open the door for me. I was about to make a joke out of it when I saw her expression. She was just staring at me with a blank face.

 

                        “Sunny-ah.” I smiled tentatively. “Gwenchanna?”

 

                        “Annyeong.” she greeted me without enthusiasm. “Do you need anything unnie?”

 

                        I blinked a little confused. “I’m here to work with you today.”

 

                        “Oh.” she said.

 

                        “Who is it Sunny?” someone shouted from inside.

 

                        “Tae Hee unnie.” Sunny answered.

 

                        Yoona appeared behind Sunny and gave me a hug. “Unnie! It’s been a long time. Come in.”

 

                        I smiled at her cheerfulness. “I brought some fruits for all of you.”

 

                        “That’s great!” Yoona smiled as I follow her in the kitchen.

 

                        “Sunny is acting weird.” I told her. “Is she sick?”

 

                        Yoona pursed her lips a little. “She must have a problem or something.”

 

                        “Oh, arasso.” I said still worried.

 

                        “How are you unnie?” Yoona asked as she places the fruits in a bowl.

 

                        I shrug. “Same as ever. I’m busy drafting this past few days and I’ll be leaving for Paris.”

 

                        “Paris?” she asked alarmed.

 

                        “Neh.” I nodded. “Wae?”

 

                        “How long will you be away?” Yoona asked.

 

                        “Two days or more.” I replied.

 

                        “Does anyone know?” she asked again.

 

                        I frowned. “I haven’t told Taemin. Wae?”

 

                        “Nothing.” Yoona answered.

 

 

                        I worked with them by taking their body measurements again and asking if they have any concept in mind they wanted to incorporate for their new album. The girls were really quiet and not as chatty. When I ask them questions they replies to me really formally and I wonder what I did to receive a cold shoulder.

 

                        “Is everything alright?” I asked when I couldn’t take it anymore. “Are you mad at me?”

 

                        “Yoona and Kyuhyun oppa broke up because of you.” Jessica said bluntly and her Ice Princess Attitude showing up for the first time.

 

                        “Sica!” Yoona hissed at her.

 

                        I looked at Yoona. “M-mou?”

 

                        “Don’t mind them.” Yoona said to assure me. “They were being rude.”

 

                        “Kyuhyun broke up with you?” I asked horrified. Why would he do that?

 

                        “Aniyo.” Yoona said. “I broke up with him.”

 

                        And then at her friends. “There’s a difference.”

 

                        “It’s still because of her.” Tiffany said.

 

                        “It wasn’t Kyuhyun oppa’s fault.” Yoona said defensively.

 

                        I was still shocked by the news when Yoona dragged me outside their dorm.

 

                        “Let’s go someplace else unnie.” Yoona said.

 

                        She brought me into a café and I asked her to tell me everything. I felt guilty when she said that she knows what’s been going on…but still Kyuhyun shouldn’t have broken up with her.

 

                        “I broke up with him, unnie.” Yoona said again.

 

                        “He shouldn’t have agreed.” I said.

                       

                        No wonder the girls were mad at me. They probably thought that it’s my fault they broke up. I won’t blame them. It’s my fault.

 

                        Yoona raised an eyebrow. “Wae? He’s only going to suffer.”

 

                        “You love him.” I said.

 

                        “Neh, I do.” Yoona said. “That’s why I’m letting him go.”

 

                        “I’m horrible.” I cried. “I’m sorry Yoona. I didn’t mean for it to happen.”

 

                        Yoona gave me a small smile. “I know. You’re like a sister to me and I want you to be happy.”

 

                        “I don’t deserve you.” I mumbled through my tears.

 

                        “Of course not!” she said indignantly giving me a hug.

 

                        “Will you forgive me?” I asked fervently.

 

                        “I already did.” she smiled.

 

                        I wiped my tears. “What am I going to do?”

 

                        Yoona smiled at me with genuine affection. “Follow your heart.”