Done With Love-D.O

EXO One Shot Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: I was addicted listening to Done WIth Love by Zedd and decided to make a story out of it, so here it is~ Enjoy! v(^-^)v

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Baby if you’re done with love who’s gonna hold you tonight?
Are you done with love so they can’t hurt you tomorrow?
You don’t wanna keep on swimming in the ocean you’ve cried…
But I won’t let you drown, I’ll pull you back to the shallow…

 

Being unceremoniously dumped in front of the whole campus by your boyfriend, it was major humiliation. Everyone watched you with different thoughts on their mind, some said you deserved it while the others sympathized with you. It doesn’t matter, it hurts you so much that you ran out the campus gates and back to your home even though class wasn’t over yet.

You live with your two elder sisters, Minjung and Minhee when your parents passed away in an accident and your eldest brother—Minhyuk is a famous musician. Minhyuk is constantly away because of his schedules, concerts and fansign events but sometimes, he still comes back home to surprise you and your sisters. Minjung is already engaged to her long-time boyfriend and Minhee is still working while you are still a university student in your third year, one more year away from graduating and getting your degree.

You’ve long suspected your boyfriend two-timing you with another girl but when you confronted him about it, it hurts so much and he did it in public. Minjung is still out working when Minhee came back and she was shocked to see you a crying mess in the living room, she came rushing and asked you what happened. You explained everything to her and she had a furious look on her face, cracking her knuckles and swearing at him with all the cuss words she knew of.

‘I swear, that no good son of a is gonna get it from me the next time I see his ing face. He’s got balls to hurt my sister and embarrass her in public, that lil’ piece of …! Wait ‘till Hyuk hears about this, he’d be flying back to Seoul for sure to kick that jerk’s !’ You heard Minhee ranting into the phone to her boyfriend, she handed her phone over to you when she said he wants to talk to you. ‘(F/N)-ah, I’m so sorry about what happened… s like him don’t deserve someone so kind and pretty like you, this is only an obstacle in life and the right person will come into your life.’ Kwangjoon advised.

‘Yes, oppa…’ You managed to smile even though tears were still pouring out. Kwangjoon is the complete opposite of Minhee which explains why opposites attract, Kwangjoon is a very soft and patient guy while she’s hot-headed and impatient but they’re both protective over you. Minhee was kind to cancel her date with Kwangjoon, even though you said it was okay but Kwangjoon insisted that Minhee stay and watch over you.

‘We’ll do whatever you want, just let all your feelings out. You can curse all you want and I’m not gonna hold you back.’ She ruffled your hair. Suddenly, the phone rang and she picked up the phone, ready to snap your ex up if it was him on the other line but it was the university.

‘This is (F/N)’s sister speaking… Yes, that’s correct, she’s not feeling well that’s why she rushed home… I’ll be sure to tell her that. Yes, thank you.’ She hung up and sighed. ‘It’s the university, they’re calling to ask why you missed out on your vocal lessons today.’ You hugged your knees, you don’t feel like attending the classes.

Seoul Arts University’s talented male singer Kyungsoo who’s also an idol in the entertainment industry, a member of the most sought-after group—EXO. He saw you got dumped by the jerk of the campus and his heart felt painful, seeing you cry and run out of the hall just like that. The pain of it was just too much to bear, he had heard about you getting hurt twice before and this is the third time your wounds were reopened again, fresh and blood bleeding out of your soul.

‘Dude, something happened at uni? You looked kinda down.’ Kris asked, reading a magazine. ‘Yeah… There’s this girl in the same class as me, she’s pretty and nice to everyone, even though she knows who I am, she doesn’t flock around me like other girls. She got dumped by her boyfriend today.’ Kris’s head snapped up hearing this.

‘Oh god, I’m so sorry to hear that… What kind of would dump her if she’s as nice as you say?’ ‘I heard he’s seeing someone else whi

Please log in to read the full chapter