Jealousy-Sehun

EXO One Shot Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Please help me fill in this form, it's for my thesis. Thank you in advance~ https://goo.gl/forms/rOIR2AGANXfhtniP2
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You were married to Sehun. Yes,THE Oh Sehun of EXO from your high school. The bratty,whiny and attention seeker maknae of the group,he's cute but his personality is otherwise different from his appearance.

You have a boy with him,Jihun is now 5-years old and growing healthily. Just like his dad,he's hyperactive and has a sharp jaw line. He looks like Sehun but he inherited your personality,calm and observing.

Jihun tugged at your sleeve one morning and asked you to go to the front door when Sehun had gone to work,he pointed at the truck outside the window.

'Mum,why is there a big car outside?' you smiled at him as you answered. 'We have new neighbors!'

You walked out to the porch and saw a tall,chubby guy with an emo haircut holding boxes. He seemed to need help so you walked towards him.

'Hey there! I'm you,need some help?' He grinned at you and introduced himself 'I'm Xiumin but my actual name is Kim Minseok,can you please help me carry the smaller boxes into the house?'

You nodded,you excused yourself back to your house and told your friend who came over to look afterJihun for a while as you went and help.

You got to know him better as you chatted,he's 4 years older than you since you're 25-years old,he also loves to play games which explained the boxes of games.

It was already afternoon by the time you finished helping him,Sehun should be back by now. You excused yourself but he caught your wrist as you stepped out the door.

'Can I take you out on a

Please log in to read the full chapter