Sub-member-Sehun

EXO One Shot Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Please help me fill in this form, it's for my thesis. Thank you in advance~ https://goo.gl/forms/rOIR2AGANXfhtniP2
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You were a very big fan of EXO's and you were very skilled in both dancing and singing. You'd perform in the streets and earn some money then donate to the orphanage.

Today was the same,you Coco by Gents and Jawns and your body moves synchronously to the music. A huge crowd gathered and gave you money,they applauded as you danced. It was an inexplicable feeling as you danced.

When you had finished,only one man stayed back. He seemed to be waiting for you,you thought he was a stalker so you walked quickly until he called out to you and grabbed your arm.

'Miss!! Please don't run,I'm not what you think I am. I'm a representative from SM Entertainment and I need your help!' You stopped and looked at him,waiting for his explanation.

'Why did you need my help?' you were curious as to why would a representative from an entertainment company was trying to find a foreigner like you.

You could speak Korean fluently after months of staying here and attending school but you already graduated and you were going back to your home country soon.

He gestured for you to ride his car,a stylist was inside and she greeted you cheerfully. You listened to him as he explained while driving.

You were shocked as you processed the information 'So,I have to dress up like a boy and replace a sick member? Which group is he from anyway?'

'He's Suho from EXO--' 'Wait,what?! EXO?!' you exclaimed. 'Yeah,he injured his leg. And since your physique is like a boy's so it's perfect and you sound like a guy too!' he stated.

You rolled your eyes 'I have a sore throat,ahjussi...' you muttered. 'We're here!' the stylist who introduced herself as Sekyung chirped.

She grabbed you by the arm and dragged you inside the building,you were awed by it's design,it was so beautiful. Sekyung dragged you to the Wardrobe Department and chose out some clothes for you.

'What about my parents?' you asked as she kept piling clothes up in your arms. 'Ahjussi said he took care of that already.' she answered almost immediate

Please log in to read the full chapter