Magic-D.O

EXO One Shot Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Please help me fill in this form, it's for my thesis. Thank you in advance~ https://goo.gl/forms/rOIR2AGANXfhtniP2
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Magicians are nothing but phonies,out there to trick the public of their money. All those humans,so indulged in their own greed and lust,those unspeakable debaucheries.

You could smell them as you pass by them. Magicians knew nothing of the power of true magic,those tricks were nothing compared to yours.

They were child's play.

You could conjure up elements rather than the optical illusions that the magicians usually use with the help of props.

Those fortune tellers are even ridiculous,to be able to see the future and delve into the past using the present requires someone who has the power of the divination.

Those cheap con men and their cheap tricks made you scoff as you walked along the dark streets back to your home.

You are you,presently the most powerful and youngest Grand Witch on earth.

You have the knowledge of both the dark magic and light magic,tampering with magic is dangerous work if not handled correctly with the right ingredients and spells.

Your life will be in jeopardy.

You came from a powerful bloodline of witches--the architects of the supernatural world,since ancient Egyptian days.

Magic requires a price to pay and in your case,it will be blood. As you neared your home,you saw someone on the doorstep of your home.

He doesn't smell like a werewolf or a vampire so you hurried over to him,he seemed to be in a state of unconsciousness as you helped him up and dragged him into your house.

You put him in the bathroom and cleansed his wounds,it doesn't look bad but he had shrapnels from bullet embedded in his skin.

His hands are smoking from excessive use of magic,this will happen to ordinary witches and warlocks who tapped too much of their magic reserves.

'He must be a young warlock who barely had a hold of his own powers.' you thought. After that,you put him gently on the bed and burnt some dried herbs to drive away the negative energy in his body.

You chanted some spells from the grimoire and reinforced the protection on the house and recited a few more to enhance the healing spell on him as a rune glowed over his bare chest.

You went out and cooked something light for him so that he's not hungry when he wakes up. You sighed as you obs

Please log in to read the full chapter