Special Forces-Kris

EXO One Shot Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

For : SeoYeonEe

Written by : Archaedeon

 

A/N: Please help me fill in this form, it's for my thesis. Thank you in advance~ https://goo.gl/forms/rOIR2AGANXfhtniP2
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Snow Leopard, what's your status? you asked, the voice buzzed in your earpiece as the other team responded. Negative, no enemy in sight. you were still scouting the perimeter when you received new orders from your commander. Chaos, report back to HQ, you're needed here. You got another new apprentice.

You groaned as you left the enemy site and you teleported back to your headquarters. Yes, you teleported because you are a Gamma-class (Level 7-8) mutant and you're a shape-shifting elemental. Your abilities include the power to manipulate nature's elements and the ability to take any animal form and use it's properties. For example, if you lost a limb during battle, you could simply use the regenerative powers of a lizard to gain back your lost body parts or heal yourself.

You were currently working as the second highest officer-in-command and the highest ranking officer in the mutant division in this special forces agency.

Kris is also a mutant himself, he was recently discovered by the HQ hiding from the enemies. When the HQ found him, he was already in a really bad shape and was sent immediately to the Asclepius Wing for healing and recovery. Now that he has recovered from his injuries, the HQ told him Kris will be safe and protected here if he learned to use his powers which he agreed since he had no family members left.

He is now waiting in the training room with other trainees waiting for the High Trainer to come in. Kris met some trainees and instantly became friends, when he asked who they were waiting for, Chen only replied the High Trainer who is also the known as the Zenith--the highest ranking officer aside the commander himself.

Through the monitor in the hall, he saw you walking towards this way but he has no idea who you are. 'Who's that?' he asked Chanyeol. He looked up and explained 'The girl walking here with white lower extensions in a tactical black suit? She's pretty, I know, the boys here are training very hard to impress her and that's who were speaking about. She's Chaos by her mutant name, some call her Archangel but her actual name is you, the Zenith.'

'you...' Kris repeated your name, he loves the way your name rolled off his tongue, it felt so perfect and fitting. Everyone stood up when you walked in, you locked the door and you shouted. 'Alpha-class (Level 1-2), Beta-class (Level 3-4), Delta-class (Level 5-6)! In your halls and start training session! Who's the newbie here?'

Kris raised his hand and you motioned for him to come closer and follow you, you led him down into a different hall after going down several corridors. Kris broke the silence, mainly it was because the situation was awkward and he was curious about you.

'Uhm... Miss...?' he started. You gave him a small smile 'Just call me you or Chaos, whichever you're comfortable with. So, what was it you wanted to ask me?' you pressed the elevator button and down you went.

'Earlier, you shouted Alpha, Beta and Delta classes of mutants. The other trainees told me you're special, you're way more powerful than them and the commander. Why?' Kris faced you and asked. You sighed as you reached your destination and sealed the containment room 'Do you know where this is?' you asked him and he shook his head like an obedient schoolboy.

'This is my training room, we are now 1000 feet below sea level. Heavily reinforced with titanium and stainless steel with advanced technology,

Please log in to read the full chapter