Over-protective-Xiumin

EXO One Shot Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

For : leeunri

Written by : Archaedeon

 

A/N: Please help me fill in this form, it's for my thesis. Thank you in advance~ https://goo.gl/forms/rOIR2AGANXfhtniP2
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

'Yah, you-ah~~! You ready yet?' your brother Kyungsoo yelled from downstairs. 'Almost, just wait a sec! Geez, you're impatient!' you whined and yelled back at him. You were currently trying to get your luggage down for the trip to Jeju Island and Kyungsoo isn't helping at all by nagging at you instead of helping you. 'You're going to get us late...' you snorted and fired back at him. 'If you helped me with my luggage, things would've gone a lot faster...'

That shutted him up effectively and you got into the car, heading for the airport. Kyungsoo said you were going to meet friends of his who were in the same group as him, you knew his group's name is EXO but you haven't met s yet which was why he planned this trip after the promotion of his new album.

There were fangirls surrounding the airport, proves just how much their popularity soared the moment they debuted. With the help of the security guards, you managed to survive the horrors of the sea of siren fangirls. It felt weird hearing them scream your brother 'Oppa!', you never called him that except calling him by his actual name.

Your brother pulled you closer to him when he saw guys checking you out, you rolled your eyes and sighed 'Kyungsoo, I'm 22 years old and I'm not a child anymore. I'm fine.' He let you go and sighed 'I will chop off their balls if they try to touch my sister.' you punched his arm playfully and he gave a small laugh. He saw s and waved 'We're here!'

'Yah, hyung, what took you so long?' the blond haired guy whined and sipped his bubble tea. Kyungsoo pointed towards you which made you glare at him but you introduced yourself as you regained your composure, restraining yourself from smacking the side of his head. 'Uh, hi... I'm you, I'm Kyungsoo's younger sister.'

'Sehun, blame her. We're late because of this shorty.' he joked. 'Yah, Kyungsoo, FYI I'm over 175 cm tall and we wouldn't have been late if you had helped me carry my luggage down but no, you stood there nagging like a mother hen fussing over it's eggs! You're my brother and I'm not afraid to kick your here in airport in front of your friends!' you glared at him and spat through your teeth.

'Wow, Kyungsoo, a feisty sister you got here!' the guy with chubby cheeks winked at you and you immediately blushed at his comment. 'you, that's Minseok-hyung, his stage name is Xiumin but usually we just call him Woomin-hyung.' he pointed at his friend then introduced the rest of the group members.

The announcer announced that the flight to Jeju Island will depart in 20 minutes, you and the guys ran to the airplane and scrambled around finding your seats. Coincidentally, your seat was wedged in between Minseok and Joonmyeon. You thanked your lucky stars that you weren't seated in between Baekhyun and Chanyeol or else you wouldn't get some sleep because of those 2 chatterboxes.

As soon as the plane went up in the air, you fished out your headphone out and scrolled down your playlist. You were listening to Armin van Buuren ft. Miri Ben-Ari's Intense when you fell asleep like everybody else in the plane, Minseok looked at your sleeping figure and couldn't help but think that you looked so beautiful that when your head fell on his shoulder, it almost caused his heart to smash it's way out of his ribcage so that his heart can tell you he belongs to you.

He was so tempted to kiss you right there and then but he was afraid to jostle you from your sleep and Joonmyeon was also sleeping next to you, you muttered something and you shifted in your seat but you went back to sleep. He looked at your phone, it was unlocked and it was currently playing OneRepublic's Love Runs Out Dack Remix.

Taking the opportunity, he saved your number in his phone and quickly put it back in your hands.

Soon, you arrived on Jeju Island. You stretched yourself because your muscles were sore from all those hours of flying, it revealed a small portion of your stomach but that was enough to send whispers among Kyungsoo's friends. 'Damn, your sister's got some nice curves!' Chen complimented while looking at you ertedly and he earned himself a smack to his head by a glaring Kyungsoo.

You haven't been to the beach since your last trip in high school and you missed going with your friends when you parted way with them. You changed into your swimsuit. You weren't like those girls who liked to show of their body by wearing skimpy bikinis so you just wore a really sporty swimsuit, you were also a swimmer and you grew accust

Please log in to read the full chapter