Sports Day-D.O

EXO One Shot Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Please help me fill in this form, it's for my thesis. Thank you in advance~ https://goo.gl/forms/rOIR2AGANXfhtniP2
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You are the student council president of your school,you are strict,fierce,boyish and you are trusted by teachers. You hate guys because they're stinky and all they really do is leave mess all over the place which irritates you the most.

'Yo,Kimberly--!' your best friend Kyungsoo yelled at you while running. 'No running,Kyungsoo! How many times do I have to tell you that?!' you yanked him and pulled him into the student council room.

'You want a punishment? Are you crazy?' you glared at him as you returned to your desk after patrolling. 'I don't mind punishment if it's from you,Kim.' you widened your eyes in horror.

'A-Are you a masochist?!' he chuckled and smirked at you. 'What if I am?' he inched closer,you have a crush on your best friend even if you wouldn't admit it.

But you never expected this side of him,and now both of you were alone in this room.

How convenient.

Just because he's your friend doesn't mean he has that advantage,you gave him a knee kick up his stomach and he fell to the floor in pain.

'Dammit...' he cursed. 'Don't do that ever again. Next time,I might break your bones.' you warned him. Kyungsoo should know better because you are a judo black belt,you weren't meant to be taken lightly.

'I just wanted to ask if you're participating on behalf of the girls... They said you were gonna defend them from the boys because of the prizes. Are you serious?' he looked at you as he stood up.

You nodded,you protected girls because boys bullied them and constantly harass them since the population of boys exceeds the girls.

You walked home with him and parted ways once you reached home,you were greeted by your brother Kris who gave you a slight smirk.

'So,Kim... Have you told him yet?' you pushed past him and straight for the stairs to your room as you answered. 'Are you crazy? How can I tell him? He's my best friend for heaven's sake!'

'Kim,I'm not a girl but I'm a guy and I can tell how he feels. He's holding out on you even though you're not aware of it.' he sighed and disappeared into the game room.

You went to sleep early,but your brother's words echoed in your mind. You tossed and turned restlessly,thinking about Kyungsoo. You decided to give it a r

Please log in to read the full chapter