Misunderstanding-Luhan

EXO One Shot Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Please help me fill in this form, it's for my thesis. Thank you in advance~ https://goo.gl/forms/rOIR2AGANXfhtniP2
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You and Luhan had been dating since high school and you were in the same college as he is,he of course had never stop being the object of worship of the girls wherever he goes but he had eyes on no one but you,you.

Or so you thought.

You were roaming the streets,trying to find the perfect gift for Luhan because his birthday will be coming soon. You know that he'll receive lots of presents but you wanted yours to be the one that stands out the most.

He loves soccer so you decided to buy him the latest edition of sport shoes by Nike,you know everything there is about him so it wasn't a problem for you to determine the size.

Feeling happy,you thought about his expression when the day comes. Which is tomorrow. You were walking to your Mercedes-Benz when you saw Luhan,you were about to greet him when you saw him kissing another woman.

Your fury peaked as Luhan saw you and it dawned on him what he was doing.

'you! Babe,it's not what you think it is--!' he ran to you as the woman observed from afar. You glared at him coldly,'Consider this a parting birthday present from me,happy birthday Luhan.' you shoved the present at his chest and quickly got into your car and drove off.

You cursed at him in every language you know as you ran back to your room,how could he do this to you?! Haven't you been through thick and thin all these years?! Why? He made a promise to stay with you for eternity!

You didn't cry,a jerk like him doesn't deserve your tears like the others. Luhan was just another guy who broke your bruised heart again like others.

But thinking of the things you did together made you cry eventually,he was the only one among others who made you feel alive and appreciated.

You ignored his calls and his texts,he would come to your house and call for you like Romeo to Juliet but you were too drowned in your disappointment. Fury reigned in your head and clouded everything else out.

Luhan didn't know how else he was gonna confront you,he tried everything but you wouldn't open up to him. Lying on his bed,he opened the box that you shoved at him earlier this afternoon.

He gasped when he saw the

Please log in to read the full chapter