I Choose Him-D.O

EXO One Shot Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Please help me fill in this form, it's for my thesis. Thank you in advance~ https://goo.gl/forms/rOIR2AGANXfhtniP2
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You were working part-time at a cafe,you worked so that you have enough money to travel to your dream country. You worked as a barista,the customers often complimented the drinks you made for them which made you happy.

There was one regular customer in particular who liked you very much,he would come here everyday just to see you. You talked to him often and you became friends.

You know what his favourite drink is so you already had one ready when he came in. D.O wanted to ask you out but couldn't find the guts to do so.

'Hey,Kyungsoo! How's your day?' you asked as he came in. He looked at your figure,that beautiful,straight silky hair tied into a high ponytail swishing here and there.

How he wished he could touch it.

He snapped out of it as you put your palm on his forehead,you asked him in concern 'Are you ok? You look like you could use some rest.' he smiled and answered. 'I'm fine,you're the one who needs a rest.'

A tall,well-built,tanned guy with a tousled hair came in and sat next to D.O,you didn't see him because you were busy brewing the coffee.

You turned around when D.O called your name 'you? This is my dongsaeng--Jongin or also known as Kai.' you smiled and shook hands with him.

'Hey,my shift's almost over. Maybe we could hang out later?' you asked excitedly. The alarm buzzed,signalling you're free to go,you stretched yourself and arched your back,walked back to the locker and changed your uniform.

You came out in a tight leather pants and a cobalt-blue tank with a hoodie tied around your waist. 'Let's go!' you dragged them by the sleeves.

They gasped in awe as they saw your Peugeot,you gestured for them to sit and Kai sat next to you,Kyungsoo had no choice but to sit in the back.

Please log in to read the full chapter