My Bodyguard-Tao

EXO One Shot Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

There's a club in Seoul known as Luna Azul, it was packed with a sea of people whenever night came. People who visited the club had the time of their lives there but it wasn't just any ordinary night club as people think it is.

Luna Azul is a night club for the elites of the society and also a recruitment agency for those who wish to hire a skilled bodyguard for a large amount of money, not a lot of people could afford a bodyguard but not the rich. And this is your story.

Everyday, you have to come to Luna Azul. Why? Because you're a bouncer, your job was to keep people out of trouble if they want to keep partying at Luna Azul. It wasn't a job your late parents would've wanted for you but the pay was high and it covered the bills so why not? You know all the staff working in the night club, they were nice people and you enjoyed their company. The bartender whose name was Devon waved at you as you entered the club, getting ready to work.

'Yo, you! You look like you could use something to drink.' He called out as he polished the glasses. 'No thanks, I'm not going to upset my liver and turn my brain into a mess.' You went to the locker room and got changed. The uniform they gave you was a tight leather suit, a mouth mask and a pair of fingerless gloves and combat boots. All black. Honestly, couldn't they just let you wear something that's loose and not showing off your curves?

The night club was starting to get packed as the moon rose in the sky, you stood at your post with your trusty katana by your side. Your post was situated between the dance floor and the lounge, it gave you a better view of both sides if something happens. Don't You Worry Child vs Animal was blaring loudly on the speakers and people were dancing to the music's addicting beat.

you, could you come to the Platinum Lounge please? Your boss--Ragnarok, the owner of Luna Azul called you. You assigned someone to take your place and you went up as fast as lightning.

'You called for me, sir?' You asked, facing him. 'I wish you wouldn't look at me with that cold eyes of yours like that, it's creeping me out.' Ragnarok joked and you sighed. 'Sir, this is how my eyes look like. I can't change the way I look unless I went under a plastic surgery which I have no interest in doing so.' 'Don't be so uptight, you. Anyway, this is Tao, the man who had personally requested for you.' Ragnarok introduced.

'Pleasure to meet you, sir.' You bowed. This man has four girls by his side, all of them were wearing super-revealing dresses and they were clinging onto him. 'Mr. Tao here would like to employ you to be his bodyguard and he's willing to pay a large sum of money. Would you please do a demonstration for him?' Ragnarok asked as he gestured towards the empty grounds down there.

'Caged match or open ring?' You asked. 'Whatever you prefer.' He smiled and you bowed again. 'Caged match it is then.' You made your way down to the empty hall. You told the assistants to bring in some of the punks who had been trying to gain access into this place the hard way. Basically, Luna Azul catches all evil doers like gangsters for matches like this as a demonstration for buyers. Kinda like an auction.

You set your katana aside and entered the ring, crossing your arms and waiting for your opponent to enter the ring.

'Ladies and gentlemen! An interesting match between Luna Azul's deadliest fighter and bouncer--you and gangsters from Phoenix Fire Gang in caged match!' Alex, the ringmaster announced as the metal cage descended. Everyone got up to watch your fight between the gangsters and you, even your buyer. 'Are you sure she can make it through this?' Tao asked Ragnarok worriedly.

'Please do not worry and enjoy the performance. I assure you, you will be satisfied with what you see.' Ragnarok smiled and focused on the match going on in the metal cage. You just stood there and yawned, waiting for one of them to have the speed and guts to come and attack you. Five minutes later, one of them eventually came running and yelling, attacking you.

You sidestepped and he crashed into the cage itself, the others soon followed suit, wielding weapons of their own like spiked clubs, bronze knuckles and even Swiss army knife. You handled all of them calmly, using the opponents strength to defeat them and saving your own energy. All nine of them were down in just a few minutes,

Applause were heard from outside of the ring as the metal cage was lifted and you were announced as the winner. You strode back up to Ragnarok and Tao. 'If there is nothing else, I must resume my duty. Enjoy the night here.' You bowed again and left. Just as you were about to leave, you saw a drunk man causing havoc in another booth, the girls were trying to

Please log in to read the full chapter