Melody-Chen

EXO One Shot Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Please help me fill in this form, it's for my thesis. Thank you in advance~ https://goo.gl/forms/rOIR2AGANXfhtniP2
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You sighed as you did your math homework, it wasn't your favourite subject and you hated it with all your guts.

You tapped the table with the end of your pencil, trying to solve the problem when the bell rang like crazy, signalling that it's recess.

You were stressed but you went to a special place that no other students knew of because nobody ever goes there, it was calm and serene.

Just the way you like it.

You walked through the rose garden at the back of the school, there was a large tree that you always liked. You sat there and sang your heart out to Spectrum by Zedd ft. Matthew Koma.

Sure, you weren't the most beautiful girl in the school but you have the most melodious voice despite your tough exterior, you always sing whenever you're stressed.

 

Breathing you in when I want you out

Finding our truth in a hope of doubt

Lying inside our quiet drama

Wearing your heart like a stolen dream

Opening skies with your broken keys

No one can blind us any longer

We'll run where lights won't chase us

Hide where love can't save us

I will never let you go...

 

It felt good when you let it all out,you stretched yourself and stood up. You patted the tree and whispered 'Thank you for listening.'

You checked your watch, recess is almost over and you ran back to class. You didn't realize that you had an audience, high up in the tree who watched you as you left.

He hoped that you'll come here again because he wanted to hear your voice once more. For a few days, you didn't go to the garden because you have tons of homework piled up.

You hummed Counting Stars by One Republic along the way to your locker, you found Xiumin leaning against your locker. 'What does a kingka want with me now?' you sighed and you went to him as girls started to crowd.

'Ah! you! Just the person I am looking for!' he grinned widely. The girls hissed in jealousy,one of them even had the nerve to spit harsh words at you which you assumed she's the queenka.

'Yah, you! What business do you have with our oppa?!' 'How the hell would I know?! If you really want to know, how about you get your nosy here and follow me so you can go and tell the whole school?!' you retaliated as she flinched at your raised, harsh voice.

You looked apologetically at Xiumin who looked like he just watched a horror movie,he must've been scarred for life when he heard you talk like a gangster.

Not that you care anyway.

'So, why are you looking for me?' you started after he calmed down. 'Uh... Yeah! Chen asked me to find you.' he grinned and took your hand, leading you out of the school corridor.

'Uhm... I have classes that I need to attend, Xiumin. Just tell him I'll meet him some other time,ok?' 'No, you have to come with me and you're already excused from the rest of your classes.' he grinned.

'Why does Chen want to meet me so badly? Did I do something wrong?' you asked, fearing if you did something offending. 'You'll know once you get there.' he led you through the corridors, the path seemed familiar as you walked.

Wait--isn't this the way to the rose garden? Why is Xiumin taking you there? He stopped at the edge of the garden and told you to go in alone as he said he will prevent anyone from entering.

You walked and hummed to yourself

Please log in to read the full chapter