The Mall-Suho

EXO One Shot Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Please help me fill in this form, it's for my thesis. Thank you in advance~ https://goo.gl/forms/rOIR2AGANXfhtniP2
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Like any other worker,you just wanted to earn yourself some money so you could pay your rent. Nothing much but you love your job very much.

You work at the mall's information counter,you love helping people and that's why you got this job. Fortunately for you,you are a master of a lot of languages so it wasn't a problem when foreigners came to you asking for directions.

The pay was high,so you don't mind if people ask you why you're not doing something else instead of this job. You had no time but after a day's work,it gave you a motivation to work harder and achieve better goals.

Once you earned enough money,you promised to take your mum to Holland to see the flowers. Especially the field of tulips that she adored so much when she first saw it on tv,thinking about that you sighed and concentrated on your work.

Today,you heard from one of your colleagues that the owner of this giant mall is going to come and do an inspection. You didn't mind because you were giving your all everyday and never took a leave.

She gossiped about how attractive he looks and how rich he is but you paid no attention to her as you smiled,for you,it doesn't matter if he's really good looking or really filthy rich.

You just want a guy who loves you for what you truly are. Soon enough,you saw a group of men in suits making their way here.

You didn't notice them because you were speaking to a Japanese foreigner and giving her directions to the place she wanted to go.

Suho who walked in with his advisors and the supervisor felt bored,he wasn't interested and he's tired of people up to him because of his reputation.

He was thinking of what to have for lunch when you caught his attention. As Suho purposely walked closer to get into hearing distance,he was shocked that you could speak Japanese.

The foreigner thanked you,she had a kid by her side and you gave her sweets then smiled. Suho felt his heart jump as he saw how beautiful you look when you smiled,he wanted to go and talk to you.

Ask your name and your number then go out on lunch with you. Just as he was nearing the counter,you walked in the opposite direction towards the ladies bathroom.

He of course couldn't go in there as m

Please log in to read the full chapter