Dance Partner-Kai

EXO One Shot Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Please help me fill in this form, it's for my thesis. Thank you in advance~ https://goo.gl/forms/rOIR2AGANXfhtniP2
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ever since you were little, you loved to dance and showed a promising future with a great talent.

Your mum signed you up for ballet classes but you grew tired of listening to classics so you went and learned hip hop, street dance and modern dance with your friend Nero.

You attended dance classes even in your old school too and now, you've recently transferred to a new school. You got along well with everyone and you didn't get into trouble with the teachers.

You entered the dance class for this school too and you loved the lessons.

One day, the teacher decided to pair you up with Kai, another elite male dancer and a classmate of yours. You didn't really talk to him much but he had a comfortable presence, so you don't mind.

'The teacher said that this competition's theme revolves around iness, this means it includes a lot of touching. Are you ok with that?' You asked Kai who had been silent during the lessons as you both stayed back to practice.

He smirked 'I'm fine with that, it's you who should be careful. Especially when you're with me.' You snorted and laughed sarcastically. 'Ahaha... It's the other way round, idiot. I'm a judo and karate black belt.' He flinched but his smirk returned.

'Alright, let's get down to business.' Kai put on How I Feel by Flo Rida, getting all turned up. He danced to the beat and bit his lip, no wonder the girls go hysterical over him because this guy is practically oozing iness!

When the song ended, you switched to In The Dark by DEV. Kai had never felt so challenged at what he's skilled in, especially by a girl but looking at you dancing skillfully to the theme and beat of the song made him wanted to pounce on you and have his way with you.

'So, how was it?' You asked him but he just stared at you with a blank face like a blind man looking at the sun for the first time.

Kai shook his head and suggested

Please log in to read the full chapter