Beach-Sehun

EXO One Shot Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Please help me fill in this form, it's for my thesis. Thank you in advance~ https://goo.gl/forms/rOIR2AGANXfhtniP2
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was school holiday,you were excited to go to the beach with your friends. Your parents had given you permission since you're already old enough to take care of yourself and also,you have your own driving license too.

You made sure your stuff was ready and all packed so that you didn't leave anything out since you're staying at your best friend's beach house,you were so excited that you couldn't sleep all night.

You woke up earlier than usual as you went down,when it was time to go,your parents went a bit overboard like you were going out of country rather than to the beach.

'Oh,come on mum! I'm gonna be fine! You know my best friend for quite some time now and I'm sure she won't let anything happen to me! You know how she is anyway!' you reassured your mum.

You hugged your parents and grabbed your Peugeot car keys.

You put your luggage beside you and started the ignition,you were being careful and you don't want toleave a scratch because this is your very own car your dad had bought it for you on your birthday recently and it's a sport car in your favourite colour--black.

You waved at your parents,put on your sunglasses and off you went after you opened the top. The traffic wasn't so bad but you enjoyed the feeling of the wind streaming through your fingers,the sun's warm rays on your skin felt welcoming.

You blasted the music and sang along to distract yourself from getting tired.

A few hours later,you could smell the salty air emanating from the ocean. A while later,the ocean came into your view,you loved the ocean since you were a kid and you were adept in swimming.

When your dad took you to the sea,you and the ocean are practically inseparable. Once you saw your friend's beach house,you parked in the drive way as your friend came out screaming your name like a maniac.

'you!!! Oh my God,is this the car your dad bought you?! It's yours?! Goddammit,it's a the latest edition from Peugeot!!' she gushed.

'Is it just the two of us?' you asked as she linked her arm with yours,half dragging you inside her house. 'No,of course not! Things would be boring wouldn't it? I invited EXO!!' she answered happily.

Your eyes widened 'You what--?! All of them?! Why the kingkas of all people?!' 'Yeah! They're all waiting for you! Oh come on,I know you like Se--' she started but you cut her off and covered .

'SHH!! Are you nuts?! Don't leak my secret out,you dipswitch!' you told her that you had a crush on Sehun but you never told him how you felt because you we're scared.

The fear of rejection is something that will affect your studies so you decided not to.

You took off your sunglasses as you walked in,just like a superstar. EXO rushed to you,offering to help you get your stuff up to your room.

'Guys,don't overwhelm her. She's not used to all of you crowding her like that. Come on,you! You'll be my roommate for the week!' Your best friend dragged you again,you sighed.

'I have legs,dude. Let me walk on my own,are you gonna drag me like this all week?' you asked. 'I will if I have too,you're so slow!' she led you to her room and your jaw dropped in awe.

It was spacious and modern,just the way you love it and it's on the fourth floor. 'If I had known that you invited EXO,I would've just brought a swimsuit instead of a bikini...' you grumbled.

Your best friend sighed 'you... What's wrong with wearing a bikini? You've got a nice body so show some skin! I'm sure Sehun would ditch Luhan just to get you!' 'Yeah right...'

'Go get changed.' your best friend ordered. You

Please log in to read the full chapter