Dance With Me-Kai

EXO One Shot Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Please help me fill in this form, it's for my thesis. Thank you in advance~ https://goo.gl/forms/rOIR2AGANXfhtniP2
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You were just an average girl in your school, with average grades, average looks and just pretty much an average family background. Nothing special unless if you count the number of books that you read is considered special.

But there was something that made you stand out from the rest of the girls.

That one thing that you love the most, your hidden talent that nobody else knew about--dancing.

You were so gifted with your body that whatever music was put on, your body could express it exactly like the music itself.

Heck, you could even dance to ballad songs!

You weren't much of a loud person, you only speak when needed. The only time you speak well was through your dancing. Your body swayed on it's own to the beat, you don't need your brains to feel the song, you feel it with your heart.

Today, when school dismissed you were quite stressed out with the amount of assignments and projects that the teachers gave.

You waited until everyone bailed out of the school and you entered one of the practice rooms after you changed into a wife-beater and a pair of sweat pants, you always had a hoodie with you in case if anyone recognizes you.

You checked the room, empty.

You walked inside and put in the CD, your favourite song,an upbeat club mix by Nari and Milani vs Maurizio Gubellini's Up came on.

Your body moved in sync to the beat, you were so absorbed with the music that you didn't notice someone at the door. By the end of the song, you did a split to end it.

You felt sweaty and tired but your mind was refreshed, it was inexplicably wonderful when you danced,it took your mind off everything else.

You bent down and drank some water, you took out the CD and you wore your hoodie.

Checking that there's no one in the corridors,you sprinted out of the school compound as fast as your athletic legs could carry you. You sighed a relief when you thought no one saw you, or at least that's what you thought.

Days went by and you had no idea that you had a spectator, who was none other than the cold-hearted, y, dancing king who had the girls drooling and chasing after him--Kim Jongin aka Kai.

He found you interesting, which was rare.

For nights, he couldn't put his mind off of you. The image of you dancing kept replaying in his head, that flexible and soft body of yours, the way you looked when sweat glistened on your neck.

When he did get to sleep, all he dreamt of was you dancing with him in your wedding gown and him in his tux. Even his nightmares were consisted of you, he dreamt that you died in front of him.

You were shot at point blank range and you couldn't see him while he on the other hand, struggled t

Please log in to read the full chapter