Rain-Suho

EXO One Shot Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Please help me fill in this form, it's for my thesis. Thank you in advance~ https://goo.gl/forms/rOIR2AGANXfhtniP2
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's a Thursday afternoon and it was raining by the time school dismissed,you sighed as you ran in the rain. You were sure that you're gonna get an earful from your butler for coming home late and wet.

Yes,a butler.

Your name is you,you came from a rich family and since your parents were away on some business trip,you were left in your butler--Damon's care.

You regretted not asking your driver to come and fetch you from school.

Well,who can blame you?

All the students in the school were faking as your friend because of your wealthy background. How vile and despicable of them.

You wanted to show them that you weren't a spoilt brat. And to make things even worse,you didn't bring your phone and you were feeling off that morning.

Your vision became blurry and your head pounded in pain as you vaguely heard voices. The rain fell on you like bullets,pounding harshly.

You saw someone who looks like a classmate of yours,he crouched down and ask if you were ok or not but your hearing and sight was blurred,your brain couldn't function properly and you passed out in his arms.

You woke up a few hours later with a wet cloth on your head,in your bed and wearing a fresh set of clothes. You noticed your hand was held on tightly by a boy with brown hair with milky white skin.

He wasn't wearing his uniform but he has a towel draped on his neck. You sat up and shook his hand gently,you couldn't see his face because he was facing the other side.

When he didn't wake up,you prodded his head. He jolted awake and in alarm as he looked around looking for intruders as you froze in shock by his actions.

He looked at his hand then back at you before he retracted it and muttered an apology,looking away and blushing. You thought he was adorable but his face looked really familiar to you.

You reached out and shook his arm,making him look at you.

'Hey,you look really familiar. Do I know you?' he smiled at your question.

'I don't know if you do know me but I'm your classmate and your neighbour actually,I'm Suho.' you nodded in understanding.

You saw him fidgeting nervously as he glanced at you every now and the

Please log in to read the full chapter