Full Moon-Sehun

EXO One Shot Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

[Your POV]

 

Werewolves aren’t mythical creatures as portrayed in books and movies, they’re real and they live hidden among humans, mingling and staying away from all sorts of harm that could risk the exposure of their existence.

‘A beast in human form.’ They quoted. I could care less about what they said, we’re not actually that terrifying and monstrous as they picture us. As long as they don’t pick fights with us, we can continue to coexist peacefully with them.

According to my father, he said that during medieval times, the townsfolk had to make a sacrifice in exchange for protection from the vampires who continuously killed the villagers because of their unquenchable thirst for blood.

And that sacrifice was in the form of sacrificing a son who was to be married to the future Luna, a werewolf princess.

Even now as the time has transcended into modern times, the tradition still remains the same. Father chose a family and it was by his decree as the werewolf king that I would be married to a young man from the Oh family.

Werewolves were always described as temperamental creatures with unpredictable outbursts but that was not the case for me, I’ve always been calm with all my actions until the day father announced my engagement. I flew into a fit of rage, destroying trees in my path and I howled angrily at the moon as I sat on the cliff.

My whitish-golden fur glistened in the weak radiance of moonlight, my howls became a part of the symphony of the night, blending in with the rest of nature’s sounds and creating a melodious masterpiece. I sighed, scanning the large forest below me. I would rather live my life in solitary than getting married to some stranger and caged in that large mansion every day.

Now that I think about it, it doesn’t seem to be a bad idea running away from my family. As if hearing my thoughts, I heard my father’s howl in the distance, urging me to return to the den. I reluctantly did so after sparing the forest one last glance, running on all fours and reaching my home in just a short period of time as I ran, enjoying the caressing of the breeze on my thick fur.

Once reaching the vicinity of my home, I changed back into a human. The other wolves giving me a salute as soon as they saw me and I returned their salutes with a bow of my head, acknowledging their presence. I scanned the foyer warily for my father’s presence and found no one there so I made my way towards the study where he’d probably be waiting to scold me.

Instead of proceeding to scold me the moment I walked through the large, teak door, father hugged me. ‘Where have you been, (F/N)? I have been worried that you might have gotten lost in the forest!’ He expressed his concern. ‘Father, I was on the cliff, merely getting some fresh air is all.’ I replied.

‘Sehun, this is my daughter—(F/N). Your future Luna. I hope you can get along well during your stay here.’ Father introduced me to the young man. He’s actually extremely good looking and has a very sharp jawline. He left me alone with him to get to know him better, knowing him, he had probably posted guards outside to prevent me from escaping after my bold expressing of rebellious nature as of late.

I sighed, there’s no escape for me. ‘Umm… Are you okay…?’ He asked, extending his hand out shyly to pat my head. It felt really comfortable and I loosened up a bit as I let out a low purr, my eyes occa

Please log in to read the full chapter