Sprain-Chanyeol

EXO One Shot Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Please help me fill in this form, it's for my thesis. Thank you in advance~ https://goo.gl/forms/rOIR2AGANXfhtniP2
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You are you,the sprinting champion for last year's state tournament. This time you were gonna compete with athelete from all over the country which made you feel pumped up even though the actual competition is 2 weeks away. This afternoon,you were gonna practice again at the national training camp.

Chanyeol wanted to go with you so you let him come,besides,he's training for high jump there as well. The reason why he was so desperate to come with you was because he wanted to be by your side at all times,he loves you even though you were completely unaware of it.

You were excited already even though it was only practice,you wanted to make your school and state proud. You were the youngest in the camp,you had no experience competing in the national level but that doesn't mean you should be taken lightly.

Half an hour more to go and you're free from class,Chanyeol who sat beside you can feel your excitement radiating from you even though it's not visible.

He had known you for years,of course he knows when you're excited. You tapped your pencil impatiently,trying to finish up that last question about the name of human bones while glancing at the clock once in a while.

As if time decided to spare you of your misery,the bell rang on cue,signalling that school was dismissed. You stood up immediately,packed your bags and off you go.

Chanyeol followed behind as he called out 'Hey,you! I know you're the sprinting champion but can you please not run so fast? I'm having hard time catching my breath here!' he panted.

You let out a laugh and waited for him to regain his breath,he looked at you accusingly 'You trying to kill me here?! What's your current record?!'

'It's 15.07 seconds. And if you train instead of slacking around with Ba

Please log in to read the full chapter