Injured-Sehun

EXO One Shot Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Please help me fill in this form, it's for my thesis. Thank you in advance~ https://goo.gl/forms/rOIR2AGANXfhtniP2
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You were walking back to home from your part time job,you were already tired and weather wasn't helping you either. You treaded through the thick snow,each step made your boots crunch in response.

When you get back you just wanted to lie down on your bed and don't move.

You passed by an alley when you heard the sound of someone groaning and in pain,you looked on the snow and saw droplets of blood that grew bigger when you ventured inside the dark alley.

There was a figure huddling to itself. You looked closer and you saw a guy no older than your age,the blood seem to come from him.

Whatever it is that attacked him,it did quite a large damage on him and he was losing consciousness. You helped him up and he leaned on your shoulders,propping him carefully so that he's not I'm pain.

Luckily,your home wasn't that far away.

You put him in your bathtub and strip him down,you were having a major nosebleed after looking at his fine body but now is not the time to get yourself distracted.

You took a took a cotton swab and dipped it in the disinfectant liquid,you cleaned his wounds and bandaged it. You carried him out and laid him on your bed while you went to cook something so that he doesn't get hungry when he wakes up.

When you were done,you sat beside him and observed his features. Sharp chin,clear blond hair and well-built figure. Your ideal guy.

If you stared at him any longer,you're going to end up doing something inappropriate so you went to change your clothes and read a book while listening to music to distract yourself.

You were singing softly to yourself to Radioactive by Imagine Dragons when you saw him stir in his sleep,you thought he was having a bad dream so you just continued to sing along.

Not knowing the effect that you had on him.

Sehun had been awake for quite a wh

Please log in to read the full chapter