I'm A Human Not A Bun!!-Xiumin

EXO One Shot Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

For : himadori

Written by : daeming73

A/N : RED = Chinese

 

A/N: Please help me fill in this form, it's for my thesis. Thank you in advance~ https://goo.gl/forms/rOIR2AGANXfhtniP2
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Let's go get buns!" you said dragging your school friend to your favourite bun shop. 

"Ya! We just ate it yesterday and the last two days. In fact,we've been eating this bun for a whole week!" your friend said.

"You know how much I like buns!" you replied.

"It's not 'like' anymore, you're obssessed!" your friend said again throwing her hands up in annoyance.

"Well, yeah.. How can you not? It's so soft, and yummy, and-"

"Okay stop! I don't wanna hear it, just let's go. But you're treating alright." she said and both of you went to the bakery.

You're in 3rd grade of Senior High, and your favourite thing are buns. Even your bedroom wallpaper are buns, your handphone wallpaper are buns, your pencil case have buns picture on it, your pencil have bun on the top of it, the hair pin you're wearing right now is a bun, and almost everyday you eat buns. Bun-obssessed. 

"Ahjumma, two red bean buns please." you said as soon as you met your favourite ahjumma who sold buns of course.

"Aigoo, not getting tired of it young lady?" she said while preparing your order.

"Nope, not now and not everr!" you said beaming.

"Here you go miss." she said handing over two buns.

"Gomawo ahjumma!" you said and give the other to your friend.

"Thanks, but tomorrow, we'll eat hot dog or something else. arraseo?" she said as she eating in with a pout.

Just then, a young boy come inside the shop. Wearing white shirt with black stripes, black jeans, an LA white snapback, and a black backpack. He has chubby cheeks, almost like buns.

"Look at him! He loves buns more than I do. He even put two buns inside his mouth!" you said once you saw him.

"He's cute." your frie

Please log in to read the full chapter