Disneyland Date-Chanyeol [SEQUEL]

EXO One Shot Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Please help me fill in this form, it's for my thesis. Thank you in advance~ https://goo.gl/forms/rOIR2AGANXfhtniP2
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ever since the day of the concert,you and Chanyeol have been texting nonstop with each other.

Mostly it was him who engaged in the conversations first, you were worried if you were disturbing his practices but he said he was ok with it.

You've grown fond of him and you know everything there is to know about him that's not found on the internet, you didn't leak it out of course because you were the only one who knows about his habits that s didn't even know.

Your heart fluttered each time when he sends a random message like 'I miss you.' with a heart attached next to the message or when you went to bed,he would send you those goodnight and sweet dreams kind of messages.

You couldn't help but feel like you're in a relationship with him, not that it was real much to your disappointment.

Maybe it was just what guy friends do but all that went to the back of your mind when you thought about going to Disneyland tomorrow with your friend and have some girl time together.

You put your phone beside you and you drifted through the layers of rift to dream land.

You're not a morning person but today is an exception. You woke up before your alarm could wake you and went to shower to refresh yourself and shake off the sleepiness.

After eating breakfast and all dressed like a rockstar,you slipped on your gloves and took your bike,riding to your friend's house and waited for her like a guy picking up the girl on a date.

Your friend waved the tickets in the air like flags and got behind you as you revved up the engine and off you went.

After an hour of riding, you finally arrived when you got a text from Chanyeol, you kicked your combat boots against the bike as you texted back, old habits die hard like your style of clothing.

 

Fr : Chanyeol

Hey! What are you doing right now? :)

 

To : Chanyeol

I'm at Disneyland with my friend. Why?

 

Fr : Chanyeol

Oh my gosh, is this fate? I'm here at Disneyland with EXO too,we're on vacation! XD

Where are you?

 

To : Chanyeol

We're at the entrance. :)

 

Fr : Chanyeol

Wait there. We'll be there shortly. :D

 

You waited there with your friend, she was busy retouching her make-up so that she looks prettier to impress EXO while you tied your hoodie around your waist and plugged in your earphones,listening to Supermassive Black Hole by Muse with your eyes closed because you wanted to rest your eyes after driving with extreme focus with your head leaned back against the wall and arms crossed.

Your eyes fluttered open when you felt someone tapping your shoulders, you jumped when Kai was inches from your faces.

He groaned in pain when you punched him square in the stomach, you apologized profusely to him as the others guffawed.

'I'm sorry! I'm sorry! It's reflex! I took self-defense classes!' you panicked as you helped him up. 'You're quite skilled, you know?' you heard Xiumin say.

'Thanks, I'm a black belt actually and please don't do that again. You're lucky I didn't use full power or you would've died of internal bleeding...' you sighed.

'So, where to first?' Suho asked

Please log in to read the full chapter