Ordinary-Chanyeol

EXO One Shot Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Please help me fill in this form, it's for my thesis. Thank you in advance~ https://goo.gl/forms/rOIR2AGANXfhtniP2
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You were just an ordinary girl with ordinary looks and ordinary grades, you tried hard and gave your very best everyday. You didn't ask for much but it was still enough for you and you were grateful.

You may not excel in academics but you were an athlete, you were skilled in swimming and when your skin is in contact with water, you felt like there was nothing else could stop you. Even if you were tired with all the training, you felt replenished as the water drove away all the negative energy.

Chanyeol on the other hand is the basketball star of the school, he is very famous and leaves a trail of fainting girls in his wake. Even though he flashes his pearly whites all the time, he was lonely deep down inside his heart. He doesn't like how the girls see him only through his appearance, he wanted someone to see him for what he was not for who he is on the exterior.

You were already in your swimsuit, you jumped into the water and let the cold water embrace you. School had been a and gave you a lot of homework, it was tiring and now that you had the chance to relax, you swam without any hesitation in your movements.

Chanyeol would always go to the pool to relieve stress, maybe take a dive if he's really in need of a stress reliever but he didn't know you were there. Most people would think it's normal to see a swimmer climb out of a pool.

 

But for Chanyeol, his imagination went very far when he saw your graceful figure coming out of the pool. He continued to stare at you like a gaping fish. You took off your swimming cap and dried your hair, not aware that you have a spectator. From that moment on, Chanyeol was smitten by you, his heart would always drift towards you.

Chanyeol would always be in a daze and Kris was very annoyed at the fact he's now paying less attention to basketball than he used to, he was even pissed that Chanyeol would skip practice just because he wanted to watch you swim. When Kris knew about this, he almost flipped but then again, Chanyeol is in love and there's nothing he can do about it except talk to him.

Please log in to read the full chapter