I Got Your Back-Kai

EXO One Shot Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

For : nini-dicted

Written by : Archaedeon

 

A/N: Please help me fill in this form, it's for my thesis. Thank you in advance~ https://goo.gl/forms/rOIR2AGANXfhtniP2
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You were just an ordinary girl, just starting your young adult life in college. Ok, maybe 'ordinary' is just an understatement of what you really are. You're the girl with the best and coolest fashion sense on campus, everyone wanted to dress like you because you rocked everything you wore even though it's not designer made.

As for Kai, everybody would've known who he is. The y, melt-you-to-nothing lead dancer of EXO is now on a vacation with s after promoting the latest album, it was a relieve for them and they released their stress as they strolled around the streets.

And fate was determined to have both of you meet in an unexpected circumstances.

Your friend--Sylvia has been bugging you all day to go out and have some fun. Sylvia's definition of fun included shopping and ogling at cute boys, which doesn't suit you very much since you were pretty much a badass tomboy with long hair tied into a high ponytail. No matter how much you refused to go out, Sylvia managed to persuade you which left you confused as to how she managed to coax you to go out shopping with her.

Sylvia was trying on what seemed to be the 10th shirt she had tried on when you heard a commotion outside while waiting for her, you put down your headphones and listened carefully and looked outside through the glass doors of the shop. It appears that there was a thief as people kept shouting and some were chasing a guy with a cap but the thief was too fast for them.

You didn't hesitate and ran out of the shop. Being the track and field gold medalist in high school, long distance running was your forte so naturally, you didn't have problems chasing down the thief in full speed and tackled him. The thief fell down and grunted in pain as you clinched him in a headlock. You didn't want to attract anymore attention than you were already doing so you just tied the long sleeves of the thief on a pole and waited for the owner of the wallet as you pulled up your hoodie to conceal your face.

Kai was strolling down the street with Sehun in disguise when somebody bumped into him 'Sorry.' the guy muttered and walked quickly. Feeling suspicious, he checked his jeans' pockets and it comfirmed his suspicions, the guy was a thief and he shouted for him as he broke into a sprint. He chased after him but after quite a while, his legs gave up on him. Fans loved his body but after all those training and dancing, his stamina wasn't cut out for long-distance pursuit like athletes as he tried to catch his breath and stopped.

He walked around hoping to find his wallet if someone did actually managed to catch the thief, Sehun also helped to look for it by scouting if he saw anyone suspicious. Finally, after what seemed to be 25 minutes of walking around, Sehun saw the thief earlier tied to a pole. And next to the pole, he saw a person with a tall stature leaning while holding his hyung's leather wallet.

Sehun couldn't be sure of the person's gender since, the person had a hood up and was too tall and lean to be a girl so he assumed that the person was a guy. He prodded his hyung's arm and pointed towards the pole where the thief was tied. 'Hyung, wasn't that the thief who stole from you earlier? I think that guy just caught him and I saw him holding your wallet.' Kai sighed a relief when he saw it, thankful to the guy who caught the wretched thief.

As soon as you saw 2 guys coming your way, you wanted to make a quick exit. 'Hey you! Yeah, dude with the black hood on! Thanks for finding my wallet!' you gave him a nod and handed his wallet back to him. 'Can I have your name and number? I wanna repay my debt.' he smiled which you found cute but it was time to make a quick exit.

You shook your head at him, hopefully that he'll catch the meaning that it's ok if he doesn't treat you to dinner and you broke into another sprint after you had rest. 'H-Hey wait up!' Kai called out to you, Sehun tried to grab you but pulled down your hoodie instead and revealed you as a girl. You were pulled into Sehun's direction but you managed to swing yourself around and pulled your hood up and ran like hell back to your friend, leaving them dumbfounded with their jaws dropped wide open as they saw your running figure leave like the flash of a lightning.

'That's not a 'dude', it's a 'dudette'...!'

You went back to the shop and apologized to your friend, you told her what happened and she forgave you. You thought you wouldn't meet those 2 guys again but fate has it's own way of wor

Please log in to read the full chapter