My Personal Angel-Xiumin

EXO One Shot Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Please help me fill in this form, it's for my thesis. Thank you in advance~ https://goo.gl/forms/rOIR2AGANXfhtniP2
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You've been crying all afternoon,tissues were littered everywhere on the floor. Your heart was shattered into pieces by the one who stole it--your ex-boyfriend whom you had entrusted your heart to.

He was your first love,he stole your first kiss and your everything. You caught him red-handed with another bunch of girls.

Yes,a lot of girls.

He was so sweet,he would buy you chocolates,roses and even bought a couple ring for you. He was the perfect boyfriend any girl could ask for.

You didn't expect him to go back on his promise. Despite his sweet exterior,he was a player on the inside.

You foolishly gave in to his exterior,you remembered every single second that you spent with him and now,you just wanted to punch him square in his perfect face into a bloody pulp.

You cried again as you remembered how you found him this afternoon when you went to his place like how you always did after school dismissed.

 

-FLASHBACK-

You made your way to his apartment,he lived by himself since his parents bought him a unit nearer to the school.

You were standing outside the door when you heard noises inside,you could easily recognise his tenor-like voice but what you didn't register was the voice of--girls?!

You let yourself in with a spare key,the closer you got,the louder it is.

When the noises fell silent,you barged into his room only to find an unpleasant scenery filling your field of view.

The girls saw you and scrambled out of the room when they saw you glaring coldly at them and your boyfriend. 'Care to explain?' you asked,controlling your anger and shock.

He made himself comfortable and looked at you with an unamused expression before explaining. 'I think there's no reason for us to continue this relationship anymore. We're through.'

'Tell me why. What did I do wrong?' you gritted through your teeth. 'You're not giving me what I want. So,I've been doing it with other girls. They're so willing.' he smirked.

Fuming,you removed the ring from your finger,threw it in his face and spat on him. 'I'm glad I didn't give you my ity,you're not worth it. Have fun with those s.' you stormed out of the apartment and ran like hell back to your house.

-FLASHBACK ENDS-

 

There's only one person who came through your jumbled mind,your best friend--Xiumin aka Kim Minseok. He's your best friend since childhood and knows everything about you.

You found his number in the contacts and dialled his number. Thankfully,he picked up at the first ring. 'Hello,you?' his voice was carried through the speaker.

You couldn't get the sentence out of your mouth as you sobbed. As if sensing your sadness,he said he'll be at your place in a second and hung up.

Right now,he's the only one you could really

Please log in to read the full chapter