Riff Off-Baekhyun

EXO One Shot Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Please help me fill in this form, it's for my thesis. Thank you in advance~ https://goo.gl/forms/rOIR2AGANXfhtniP2
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You were attending the high school for performing arts in Seoul,you loved singing that's why you were here in the first place.

You were a competitive person but you don't act like a total who doesn't gives a rat's about what's going on like other girls.

Today,the teacher came in with a smirk plastered on her face as she eyed you and someone else in the class.

'Class,we're gonna do something new! We're going to have a riff-off!!' the students applauded. You gulped nervously as the teacher looked straight at you.

'The lucky winners are--you!! And... Baekhyun!!!' the female students grumbled. Apparently,they weren't happy with the fact that you were chosen to face Baekhyun,the popular guy with an amazing voice of all time.

The whole class went to the auditorium,'Ok,here are the rules. When I give you a category,you must sing the song and battle each other! Whoever sings first gets a point!' you grabbed the microphone and stood on the stage while Baekhyun was on the other end.

'Revolution!' the teacher shouted from the seats. A song came into your mind Radioactive by Imagine Dragons. You sang immediately:

 

I'm waking up,I feel it in my bones

Enough to make my systems blow

Welcome to the new age,to the new age

Welcome to the new age,to the new age

 

'you gets a point! Next category,songs about pain!' you haven't even thought of one and Baekhyun already started to sang a sad ballad. You stepped up and stopped him as you sang Human by Krewella.

'Next category is... Love!' you sang before Baekhyun could get a chance to think. You sang Anywhere For You by John Martin. Your voice echoed beautifully around the large hall as Baekhyun observed you.

'I can't believe I didn't notice her before...' he thought as class was dismissed and he was joined by his friends--Chen,D.O,Suho and Luhan.

D.O noticed that he had been spacing out constantly and not listening to whatever they were talking about. 'Dude,you've been staring all day long! What's going on with you?' D.O asked after a few days of observing.

Baekhyun was sitting by the window and staring out at the campus when he flinched as D.O narrowed his eyes at him. 'Nothing...' he mumbled.

'Nothing is something,Baek. Spill it,you've been looking out of the window everyday. What's so interesting out there?' he walked over to where Baekhyun was sitting.

He panicked when D.O walked over. He tried to block him but D.O got there first,he saw nothing at first but a shadow emerged.

D.O looked closely and widened his large eyes 'Hey,isn't that you from our class? What's she doing here?' Baekhyun sat down and stared at your figure again.

You had an audience even though you were unaware of it,you walked towards the angel statue in the garden that was slightly illuminated by the moonlight.

It was here that you held a little concert of your own,you took a deep breath and sang your favourite song Anywhere For You.

 

[Verse 1]

We can rewrite the story

Tonight we're forever youn

Please log in to read the full chapter