Fever-Luhan

EXO One Shot Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Please help me fill in this form, it's for my thesis. Thank you in advance~ https://goo.gl/forms/rOIR2AGANXfhtniP2
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You were sitting in class,doing your homework but a quarter of your attention was paid to it and another three quarters was on your boyfriend who was surprisingly absent for someone who has perfect attendance.

Yes,your boyfriend is the self-proclaimed 'manly',school's most handsome guy and soccer captain--Luhan.

The girls hissed in jealousy because Luhan fell in love with you and not them ever since he made a special declaration of his love for you during assembly.

They hatched devious plan to take you down but thanks to your unwavering determination and the protection from Luhan and his friends from EXO,particularly Sehun,the girls didn't dare to touch you.

When school dismissed,you quickly went out of the school and made your way to Luhan's place. You used the spare key that he had given you to open the door and let yourself in.

It was quiet in the house,you were hyperventilating whether something had happened to him while you searched for him.

You heaved a relief when you saw him sleeping in his room but your anxiety rose again when you saw him sweating profusely,twitching in his sleep and his skin the colour of a pale alabaster.

You put down your bag and walked over to him,you retracted your hand as soon as you put your palm on his forehead. 'He's burning up...' you thought to yourself. You went to the kitchen and made him porridge with whatever is available in his fridge.

When you finished cooking,a pair of arms hugged your waist and nuzzled your neck. 'What are you doing here,babe...?' his sleepy and deep voice resonated in your ear.

'Why didn't you tell me that you're sick?!' you looked at him. The hurt was there in your voice and in your eyes. 'I didn't want to disrupt your studies, you...' he trailed off and coughed.

'You're not disturbing my studies but couldn't you at least tell me that you're sick?' you looked at him. 'Why are you making such a big fuss out of this,me getting sick is not heck of a deal.'

'Yeah and you're making me worr

Please log in to read the full chapter