Mate-Luhan

EXO One Shot Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Please help me fill in this form, it's for my thesis. Thank you in advance~ https://goo.gl/forms/rOIR2AGANXfhtniP2
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Luhan is a vampire,but he's not just any ordinary vampire that burns in the sun. He's the king of the all the existing clans all over the world,the oldest vampire alive. Humans worshipped him,gave him what he desires.

Riches.

Lands.

Servants.

Women.

 

Blood.

 

Luhan had everything he wanted in the palm of his hand but he wasn't truly content,even mortals had given him titles.

Lord of Darkness,Beloved by the Night,The Dark One,Conquerer of All,everything was connected to him in one way or another.

He envied those normal vampires who have mates,this was the one thing that he wanted the most even if his cold,dead heart was not capable of pumping blood anymore.

After living mateless for thousands of years,he started to get bored with the women his servants brought him.

Luhan could whisper sweet nothings to them,make them give in to him but it was all lust and no love. They were his toys and were meant for one-time usage only.

He felt stuffy in his mansion and decided to take a walk. He just went absent mindedly wherever his legs took him,he could smell the scent of the people around him.

Some smelled of coffee,some smelled of but there was something else that caught hid attention the most.

The powerful and most enticing blood was luring him,following the fragrance,he tried to find where the heat flow concentrated the most and he saw it.

His dead heart started to beat once again as his gaze laid upon the girl who was reading a book on a bench,listening to music with her headphones. He finally found his mate after centuries of waiting.

 

You.

 

You were stressed out and you wanted to take a break so you came to the local park and read your favourite book while listening to music.

You felt someone tapping your shoulder and you turned around,it was a guy around your age. You smiled at him 'Can I help you?'

Luhan felt his new heart skip a beat at your smile and your voice,he finally regained himself after staring for

Please log in to read the full chapter