Shower Stalls-Xiumin

EXO One Shot Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minseok is a sergeant in the army who was well-known because of his strictness and his obsession with cleaning things until it sparkles and not a speck of dust could be seen. You’re a corporal who works under him, you receive a lot of commands from him and you carry out your duties well.

Today wasn’t a busy day but you had to stay back to clean the barracks and the stable, ‘The barracks are filthy! I can smell the stench from a mile away!’ Sergeant Minseok’s words echoed in your mind. You grumbled as you worked, why did it have to be you who had to clean the barracks? ‘Stupid Minseok and his obsession…’ You muttered to yourself. He just had to order you to clean when you coincidentally passed by him, you cursed yourself for being so unlucky and continued what you were doing.

By the time you were done, it was already close to evening and you wanted to take a shower. Man, I stink! You thought to yourself. Grabbing your essentials, you headed for the ladies bathroom. A strong wind was blowing and your hair obscured your view, you didn’t realize where you were going and entered where you assumed was the ladies bathroom since it had shower stalls.

You stripped yourself and the tap, letting the cool and refreshing water flow down your hair and rejuvenate your senses, washing your fatigue away and leaving you invigorated. You exited the stall only to find Minseok standing there, both of you jumped away in shock.

‘What are you doing here, sir?!’ You widened your eyes at him, clutching furiously at your short towel that didn’t do much to cover the rest of your exposed skin, it was practically an invitation for Minseok to feast on.

‘I should be the one asking you that, corporal! This is the men’s bathroom!’ He half-yelled. ‘Wait—What?!’ You were confused because you thought you were going in the right direction but then, you remembered that it was the wind. ‘Darn wind…’ You cursed.

Both of you then heard conversations floating closer to the men’s bathroom, you started to panic and there’s no way in hell you could go out the way you came from if you don’t want to get caught. You just took a shower and now, you were sweating bullets again. You had expected Minseok to let you get caught by the guys who were currently edging closer but instead, he grabbed you and pushed you into the last shower stall and bolted the door, turning on the shower tap.

‘What are you doing?!’ You asked him

Please log in to read the full chapter