Special Request-Chanyeol

EXO One Shot Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Please help me fill in this form, it's for my thesis. Thank you in advance~ https://goo.gl/forms/rOIR2AGANXfhtniP2
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You were excited today,really excited until the roof of your house will explode.

Why?

Because you're going to a concert for the first time. This is no ordinary concert that you're going. It's E-effing X-O's concert that you're going! Of course you're excited as hell!

Most girls would dress cutely like your friend to impress EXO members but not you. You like being different,besides you are the coolest girl in school and you go with your own style.

You wore a white tight tank,a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and tied your black wolf-printed hoodie around your waist.

You wore a leather wristband on your left,you checked your phone and your tickets and you were set to go as you slipped on your fingerless gloves and grabbed your bike keys.

Along the way,even though you're driving and in your helmet,you could still hear your friend squealing in excitement.

You got off your bike and went in straight to your seat,waiting for the concert to start.

There was still an hour before the concert actually starts so you roamed around the corridors and searched for a toilet. When you were done,you received a text from your friend asking you to hurry up. You smiled slightly at her excitement as you texted back.

You didn't look where you were going and you accidentally bumped into a really tall guy. You said sorry to him but he apologized to you in Korean,he has a deep voice and he sounded like Chanyeol but you couldn't recognize him because he had his hood on even though he was looking at you. You shrugged it off and ran towards your friend.

When the whole thing actually started,your friend wad so excited that she pulled you up together with her and cheered for EXO.

They performed songs from their albums,the hit songs

Please log in to read the full chapter