More Than Friends-Luhan

EXO One Shot Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Please help me fill in this form, it's for my thesis. Thank you in advance~ https://goo.gl/forms/rOIR2AGANXfhtniP2
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You had been friends with Luhan since stone age,you know everything there is about him and the same goes to him about you.

There wasn't once where you wouldn't be spot without him by your side,find one and you'll find the other.

Sure,you and Luhan had fights and disagreements but being best friends,you made up quickly with him and acted like nothing happened next day.

But after years of being friends,of course you wanted it to transcend to something more than friendship. You get a sudden painful clench in your heart whenever you see a girl confessing to him,but you held it in because you can't possibly have him all to yourself.

You remembered the old times when he was bullied because of his flower boy exterior,you on the other hand who protected him so much that you became a tough girl with exceptional self-defense skills.

And the only person who knows of your one-sided,unrequited love was Kyungsoo,another guy friend and member of EXO whom you've grown of because you shared classes together.

He understood the pain because he himself had went through this experience before.

'Why didn't you just tell him already, you? It's already enough damage you've done to your heart when you see girls making a beeline to confess,what if he really considers to date one of them?!' he shook your shoulders,trying to shake some sense into your brain.

'And what then? Get rejected by him because I sounded so desperate? Hell no! I'm not taking that chance!' you exclaimed.

'I admire your endurance, you. I'll give you credit for that but don't come crying when he does because I won't say 'I told you so',let's go to class.' he said as he stood up.

You stood up as well and sighed,your shoulder was tapped by someone. It

Please log in to read the full chapter