Paralyzed-Xiumin

EXO One Shot Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

For : deasy_ayue

Written by : Archaedeon

 

A/N: Please help me fill in this form, it's for my thesis. Thank you in advance~ https://goo.gl/forms/rOIR2AGANXfhtniP2
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

'It wasn't your fault that you became like this, you...' people around you always said that and you grew tired of it. It was so fake. So full of hopelessness.

You knew perfectly well that they were lies, words to soothe your pain. Well guess what? It didn't work. you thought. It was annoying how your parents always say that there's a cure for you when there really isn't, they should just wake up and smell the coffee. You just wished that your parents could see it from your point of view.

You were born this way, your legs couldn't function the minute you were born and you have been in and out of this hospital ever since. It became your second home. When you went to school, you envied those who could run and more importantly, those who were the running athletes that represented the school. Their long legs able to run and walk as they please just made you wished that you stay at home so that you won't have to watch this everyday.

It's so painful. It hurts so much.

You thought that no one else loved you. You were dead wrong. Someone out there loves you with all his heart even though he kept it from you and that person was none other than Kim Minseok, your childhood friend. He loves you so much that he doesn't mind taking care of you all his life as long as you were beside him. But to get you to open up your cold heart had proven to be tough so he decided to take things one at a time.

You were propped up on your bed, eating chocolate bread while watching some shows. Nothing seemed interesting so you shut it off and decided to read some books instead to fill up your boredom, that's when Minseok came in. You haven't seen him in years and you missed him so much, he's gotten much taller and of course, more handsome.

'How

Please log in to read the full chapter