Territory-Chanyeol

EXO One Shot Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: (S/N)--Surname
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The tall giant with flaming red hair slammed his hand against the table, startling whole class and the teacher who was teaching in front. His whole body was heating up and itching badly, for a fight that is. ‘Tch. Why did I even bother to come to this stupid school in the first place…’ He muttered to himself, grabbing his bag and strode outside of the class, leaving everyone dumbfounded.

Well, no one dared to stop him since he’s the head of a gang and was known for his tendency to break out in violence, leaving trails of bloody and beaten up guys in his wake. He did it for a reason though, some punks from other school came to claim the territory around his school as theirs but of course, he wouldn’t let it up so easily without a fight. The opposite gang lost to him and he expanded his territory throughout the three schools which was situated not far from each other.

‘Are you in a fight again, Yeollie?’ His elder sister asked, a displeased look on her face as he stepped through the threshold of his home. ‘So what? Why do you care?’ He glared at her and she sighed, this wasn’t the first time he had come home with blood and bruises all over and it certainly will not be the last time. ‘Just go and wash up, dinner’s on the table and I’m going out to work. Please stay at home and behave for once, you’re already in deep as it is.’ She instructed as put on her shoes and shut the door behind her.

‘Ugh, so annoying.’ He mumbled and went to take a shower. The water stung his skin when it came in contact but he didn’t care, he just wanted to lay down and sleep after a long day of fighting. But out of pity for his sister who had to take care of him since their parents’ divorce, he ate up everything she cooked before playing games and went to sleep.

The next morning, he was woken up to a series of shaking and someone calling out to his name gently. ‘Unghh… What do you want, noona…?’ He mumbled sleepily. ‘You have to go to school or you’ll be late.’ She continued to shake him until he was actually sitting up and glaring at her with half-lidded eyes, groggy from sleep. ‘Ugh, I swear to god, noona… You will be the death of me…’ He grumbled unhappily as he went to take a shower to freshen up his slumbering senses.

Walking to school was a daily routine for him and the students from both his school and other schools alike knew better than to walk beside him, his flaming red hair said it all. Trudging to class, one of his gang members—Kai skipped over to his seat and offered him to play games at his house. ‘Nah, I’ll pass this time. My sister’s gonna be pissed if I don’t come back for dinner.’ He said and took a nap before the teacher came in.

But a short nap soon turned into a long dreamless sleep until he was woken up by someone poking him in his arm, making him growl out in annoyance at whoever had the nerve to do that. ‘Mr. Park Chanyeol, I understand that sleep is a necessity in our lives but please refrain from sleeping in my class or I’ll have you sent for detention.’ The teacher said and as soon as his back was facing him, Chanyeol gave the said teacher double middle finger to express his anger in silence.

The teacher wrote something on the blackboard and it looked like someone’s name, ‘(S/N) (F/N)’ it wrote. ‘As most of you would’ve caught wind already, there is a new student transferring to our school and into our class. I want you to give her a warm welcome and make her feel at home, alright class?’ The students nodded except for Chanyeol who wasn’t interested in what the teacher had to say at all.

‘Alright, you may come in.’ the teacher gestured towards the person outside the door. Everyone perked up at the sound of the door sliding open and the sound of boots thudding heavily on the newly polished floor. Chanyeol’s head immediately snapped up at the view before him like everyone.

‘Hello everyone, my name’s (S/N) (L/N) and I recently moved back here from The States. Please take care of me.’ You gave a bow and everyone was just staring at you. You looked like you had just walked straight out of a biker gang with all the leather jacket, pants and boots. Your eyes were lined heavily to give you a gothic look and define your light (F/C) eyes even more and the number of piercings on your ears was so many that it made you look even more vicious.

‘Ms. (S/N), I would suggest that you take off your piercings, only two are allowed.’ The teacher said after he gestured for you sit next to Flame Boy. You whipped your head around, your long ponytail almost slapping the poor boy beside you as you turned to look at the teacher dead in the eye with a lollipop sticking out of your mouth.

‘Huh? What did you say?’ you growled. The teacher immediately gulped, everyone was stunned to see this scene unfolding before them, Mr. Kim was never afraid of delinquents and punks like Chanyeol but seeing you was a whole new level, you looked so fierce that you could beat people up with sole looks. ‘U-Uhh… N-Nothing…! Mr. Park Chanyeol, as punishment for sleeping in class, you are to take the new student on a tour around the school!’ The teacher hastily said before continuing to teach the lesson.

Out of the corner of his eye, he looked at your appearance. You were nothing like a classy lady, if anything, a kickass rebel like him. Defying the laws of society, the thing you both have in common even though you didn’t realize it. The way you sat and listened to the boring class was the same manner like his, legs crossed under the table and leaning back against the chair, watching the class uninterestedly while on that lollipop. Dirty thoughts came to his mind but he shook it off.

The bell rang, signaling the end of classes and the start of co-curricular activities as well as his punishment. ‘Come on, goth girl. Let’s get that over and done with.’ Chanyeol said as he stretched up. As you got up from your seat and stood next to him, he was shocked that you were the height of his shoulder, he didn’t expect you to be this tall and he knew this wasn’t the average height for Asian girls but decided to put it off.

Throughout the entire tour, every single student that passed by both you and him gave you stares and whispered among their posse. You shut them up effectively with a glance, something Chanyeol wasn’t able to do until he actually had to glare at them to do so. You were fascinating to him, he admitted and he was going to observe you more before making a final decision.

Despite the warnings given from teachers and prefects alike, you didn’t give a about taking off your piercings. To agitate them even more, you rolled up your sleeves and revealed your usually covered arms only to show them the tattoos that were permanently inked into your skin. No one in the school had the audacity to do that and you were the first one to break the record.

You rarely talked to anyone in class even though a week has passed, you travelled everywhere alone and you even ate alone during recess. Everyone was intimidated by your aura and didn’t dare to come closer.

Chanyeol saw this as an opportunity to add you into his gang and decided to talk to you about it, even the rest of his gang followed him out of curiosity. ‘Hey (F/N), I was wondering if you wanna join the family? He asked, gesturing to the boys behind him who couldn’t hide their smiles. ‘What’s in it for me?’ You responded coldly. ‘You get to beat up punks from other schools and claim their territory, of course. What kind of question is that?’ Kai answered.

‘Huh, you guys must be living in the stone age if you don’t have the ambition to aim higher.’ You looked away, not even the least interested. ‘Excuse me?’ Baekhyun seethed with anger and proceeded to step closer if it wasn’t for the others holding him back. ‘Let me map this out for you, you simpletons. The way I see it, you only seek to claim territories as yours. Then what? No progress, no nothing.’ Despite the harsh words coming out from your lips, as a gang leader, Chanyeol understood and gained a new enlightenment from you.

‘I see… if we’re successful then would you consider joining us?’ He asked again. ‘Are you seriously gonna ask this to join us, hell no!’ Baekhyun exclaimed. ‘Watch your tongue, boy. I don’t respond well to people with bad manners.’ You gave him a cold glare. ‘If you’re successful in conquering every school on the district both on terms of academically as well as in their territories, maybe then I will consider taking all of you in under my wing.’ You said as you turned back to Chanyeol. He still didn’t understand what you meant by you taking him under your wing but he set out to accomplish his goals, ‘dream big’ you had said and that was precisely what he was going to do.

Time passed by and Chanyeol gradually conquered over seven high schools in the district in one year, he wanted to impress you and maybe then you would actually hang out with him. Now moving on to the next distric

Please log in to read the full chapter