Anemia-Chen

EXO One Shot Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

You, you and Chen or also known as Kim Jongdae have been best friends since kindergarten,now you're in high school as seniors in final year.

In a few more months,you will go separate ways and graduate. You know that you're not going to see him again in a long time so you just wanted to have more time with your friends.

Jongdae is a really handsome guy and you admitted it,he also has a voice that's a gift from the heavens. Every girl in school worships him like a god,the girls know that you're his best friend and they asked you to deliver their love letters and presents to him.

Heck,you were working overtime especially on Valentine's day like a maniac with bags of presents and cookies delivered to him.

He rejects their presents which leads to why you're working like Hermes (Greek God of Messenger).

Jongdae had told you to not help them but you still did anyway because you know how it feels to be rejected by someone you like,you're a girl after all.

Today,you were so tired from the volleyball practice. You were a captain of the school team,of course you had to perform your duties.

But fate decided to give your life a twist by letting you confront with the school's queenka,she too had a crush on Jongdae as well.

'Yah, you! You're Chen's best friend right? Help me give this to him!' Minji ordered. 'I'm not your servant,Minji. I'm tired,maybe next time...' you turned to leave but her friends held you in place.

Minji took out a cutter from her pocket and slide it,the blade was now visible and glinting dangerously in the light. 'You will give this to him or your pretty skin is gonna suffer...' she threatened.

'Minji,you can't threaten me with a cutter. It's against the school rules.' you tried reasoning with her. 'Rules were made to break and who're you to stop me from getting the guy I like?' she edged closer.

Even though you were tired,you used the remaining burst of strength you have left to struggle free and run. You felt the cold blade slice up your arm but you didn't care,Jongdae is waiting for you at home and you don't want to keep him waiting.

Thankfully,you lost them and your house was near. You pushed the door open,your legs about to give out as Jongdae and EXO came rushing towards you.

'you! What happened?! Why are you bleeding so much?!' you were feeling dizzy and you collapsed in his arms.

A few hours later,you woke up in a hospital room with your arm bandaged and blood connecting to your arm using tubes.

Jongdae was sleeping beside you,clutching your hand tightly. You smiled,you shook his hand and called out his name lightly.

He woke up and rubbed his eyes,he retracted his hand away when he realized it,blushing. But the blush was quickly replaced by a dark expression as he spoke 'It's Minji isn't it?' his voice was cold and monotone.

Anger flickered in his eyes and you flinched when he looked at you. When he saw how scared you were,his expression softened a bit and sighed.

'I'm sorry, you. It's all my fault,this wouldn't have happened if I was there to protect you...' he blamed himself. 'Hey,hey... It's not your fault,Dae... Stop taking the blame for everything! I'll be fine.' you patted his head.

'How ar

Please log in to read the full chapter