Forgive Me-Suho

EXO One Shot Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Please help me fill in this form, it's for my thesis. Thank you in advance~ https://goo.gl/forms/rOIR2AGANXfhtniP2
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You weren't the type of girl who has a natural aegyo,you were the exact opposite of that. Normally,boys dislike those type of girls but not Suho,he happened to love a girl who's a tough cookie and that's you--you.

You were rude and has that kind of 'I-couldn't-care-less' kind of attitude,people generally loathes you but what do they know?

Your mum passed away when you were 3 years old,she had an accident and couldn't be saved because she lost too much blood.

Your dad is rich but money can't buy your mum's life back,you also have 5 elder brothers which explains why you're so tomboyish.

And now that your dad remarried another woman,she was horrible,she never let you and your brothers have some time with your dad.

Your eldest brother couldn't stand her,so when he had a stable job he bought an apartment large enough for all of you to live in.

And the place you live now is next to Suho's,he fell in love at first sight for you when he went to take out the trash while you were going out for a dinner with your brothers.

And ever since then,he's been trying his hardest to capture your cold heart and make you smile again. You shared classes with him,when he tried to talk to you,you'd walk away from him.

When you see him,you'd either walk pass him or take a detour. You always get into fights,Suho was there to haul you out and treat your wounds.

You don't know why he's being so kind to you even though you pushed him away. He knows why you're so broken and he wants to be the one to put you back together.

You didn't know that he's talked to your brothers before,your brothers approve of him and even convinced you to take a shot with him when you broke up with the last bastard who broke your fragile heart.

'you,why don't you accept him?' your eldest brother,Tristan asked you. 'Yeah,he's so nice to you and we can see it. Suho loves you,you know?' your fourth brother,Nero chimed in.

'I don't trust guys anymore,Tris,Nero. Guys are bastards.' you sighed as you focused on the tv. 'So you're implying that we're bastards too?' Dante,your fifth brother joined you on the couch.

'I don't get it,why are you guys insisting that I should date him? What's so good about him?' 'you! Are you frickin kidding me?! He's the one who's hauling your tough home every t

Please log in to read the full chapter